Integrate payment gateway

14 years 10 months ago #102171 by xanko
Integrate payment gateway was created by xanko
Hi, im interested in buy cbsubs but i have one question. I want to use an SMS payment method. Can integrate it with cbsubs? or only can use the payment methods that coming with cbsubs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #102181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
xanko wrote:

Hi, im interested in buy cbsubs but i have one question. I want to use an SMS payment method. Can integrate it with cbsubs? or only can use the payment methods that coming with cbsubs?

Currently you'll have to use the available payment gateways. It is possible to extend CBSubs just like CB, but the API is not yet available. However, that in addition to new payment gateways is in the works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #102196 by xanko
Replied by xanko on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
Thanks for the quick answer. Ok i wait for the API release.

14 years 9 months ago #104574 by paulwcunningham
Replied by paulwcunningham on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
Do you have an update on when we can expect the API to be released?

14 years 9 months ago #104830 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
paulwcunningham wrote:

Do you have an update on when we can expect the API to be released?

Sorry I do not have a release date on the API. As it still needs stabilization and cleaning before release followed by testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #104946 by h.kleinveld
Replied by h.kleinveld on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
Yeah, I'm also very interested in this one. Here in the Netherlands we have an online payment method called iDeal, and all major banks use it: it allows the user to be routed to their own online banking system, do their payment, and get routed back.

I'm sure this would make CB Subs even more attractive for the Dutch market, and I think it's a pretty big Joomla community here in Holland.

cheers,
Hein

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn