Integrate payment gateway

14 years 8 months ago #107709 by h.kleinveld
Replied by h.kleinveld on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
Any news yet on this? Can you give any estimation? It would be great if it got released before the end of August!

It'd make it a lot easier for me to have more websites using CBSubs in the Netherlands in the future as there are some populair ways of paying.

cheers,
Hein

Post edited by: h.kleinveld, at: 2009/08/11 23:59

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107714 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #109882 by d2developmentfund
Replied by d2developmentfund on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
Hello-- do you have a timeframe in mind for addition of other payment gateways? I would like to know because Paypal has informed us that they would not be able to process my organisation's payments, as we are a nonprofit organisation. I believe this is a rather sudden move on their part, and many other similar organisations that use your product will be affected shortly, so are urgently seeking alternatives.

14 years 7 months ago #109894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
d2developmentfund wrote:

Hello-- do you have a timeframe in mind for addition of other payment gateways? I would like to know because Paypal has informed us that they would not be able to process my organisation's payments, as we are a nonprofit organisation. I believe this is a rather sudden move on their part, and many other similar organisations that use your product will be affected shortly, so are urgently seeking alternatives.

Why would paypal not process your organizations payments? They accept all payments, unless you're wanting paypal to handle payments and not take their percentage.

www.paypal.com/nonprofit

Paypal offers discounts to qualifying non-profit organizations.

I do not believe there is a timeframe, but currently release of CBSubs API is priority (this includes payment gateway API so developers can develop payment gateway integrations).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/01 19:37

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109970 by d2developmentfund
Replied by d2developmentfund on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
I'm struggling to understand the situation myself. This is the exact message that Paypal sent, after we submitted our documents verifying our nonprofit status. There isn't much room for interpretation the way they worded it:

"
We appreciate your interest in PayPal. However, due to legal and
regulatory constraints, PayPal Private Limited is no longer able to process
payments for Charities, Political Party/Organization Donations, Non-Profit
Organizations (NPOs), Religious Institutions, etc in those countries under
its jurisdiction. You may refer to the PayPal Private Limited User
Agreement link
(www.paypal.com/sg/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/ua-outside) to
review the list of countries under its jurisdiction.

This is not a decision we make lightly, and we deeply regret any
inconvenience or frustration this matter may cause you. Please understand
that this decision is final."

14 years 7 months ago #109987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integrate payment gateway
Looks like they just don't support it in your country. I believe the only countries they support is US, UK, and Canada, but can't say for sure.

Have you looked into using Authorize.net instead?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn