CBSubs with Joomla 1.0

14 years 4 months ago #120752 by firefox69
Replied by firefox69 on topic Re:CBSubs with Joomla 1.0
Sorry if it didn't sound right. No it is NOT functioning, i would like to make it function like we had it in joomla 1.0. It seems as though cbsubs has changed this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #120766 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs with Joomla 1.0
firefox69 wrote:

Sorry if it didn't sound right. No it is NOT functioning, i would like to make it function like we had it in joomla 1.0. It seems as though cbsubs has changed this.

How what functioned? Again, please be specific and in detail as to what your issue is. Your previous posts were not concise enough for me to understand, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #120780 by firefox69
On the front page of the site we have a selection of articles, some free for everybody to view and some for members only. However, the ones for members only also have a taster for non members to try and entice them to join. Since we have installed cbsubs the front page now only shows the freeview articles and not the taster articles. How do we get the front page back to as it was so non members see the taster articles for members only ?

14 years 4 months ago #120798 by krileon
Edit CBSubs global Settings followed by Integrations tab then Content/Extensions. Check that you are allowing READMORE of articles to display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #120814 by firefox69
Hi
Have changed as you suggested in article access, still show intro text for articles to Yes:articles introductions remain visible. But i still have the same problem. I don't see the readmore part. Am i looking in the right place? Sorry to be a pain.

14 years 4 months ago #120823 by krileon
firefox69 wrote:

Hi
Have changed as you suggested in article access, still show intro text for articles to Yes:articles introductions remain visible. But i still have the same problem. I don't see the readmore part. Am i looking in the right place? Sorry to be a pain.

Am not able to duplicate your issue; once set to display readme it allows display of the article perfectly fine on frontend. Please PM backend access and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn