AlphaUserPoints Integration

14 years 10 months ago #102084 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:AlphaUserPoints Integration
carlosleon0615 wrote:

krileon wrote:

Completed and ready for CB 1.0.2. I do not have a release date however.

Great to hear! Is there a way to get the plugin before the full release of CB 1.0.2? Or does the plugin depend on the modifications made to CB 1.0.2?

Unfortunately I do not have a release date for CBSubs 1.0.2, but hopefully very soon. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #102086 by carlosleon0615
Replied by carlosleon0615 on topic Re:AlphaUserPoints Integration
krileon wrote:

Unfortunately I do not have a release date for CBSubs 1.0.2, but hopefully very soon. :)

I didn't mean to ask about the release of CBSubs 1.0.2. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
My question was about whether it'd be possible to get the new AUP plugin and use it with the current CBSubs 1.0.1 (instead of having to wait until CBSubs 1.0.2 is released)?

Thanks Krileon

14 years 10 months ago #102182 by krileon
carlosleon0615 wrote:

krileon wrote:

I didn't mean to ask about the release of CBSubs 1.0.2. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
My question was about whether it'd be possible to get the new AUP plugin and use it with the current CBSubs 1.0.1 (instead of having to wait until CBSubs 1.0.2 is released)?

Thanks Krileon

All new development will need to go through various test phases before being available to the public. It will be reviewed individually, tested with CB 1.0.2 package, then marked for release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #102276 by Polarwolf
Replied by Polarwolf on topic Re:AlphaUserPoints Integration
Can you disclose what the features of the AUP integration will be? As I said earlier in this thread, I am waiting on purchasing the CBSubs extension until I'm sure it will work with AUP.

I am not expecting a perfect marriage of AUP and CBSubs, but if I am going to invest over $130 USD in CBSubs I would like to know the level of integration it will have with AUP.

The two major things I hope the AUP's integration with CBSubs allows is

Subscribers of different levels can earn "double or more" points than otherwise a free member earn by doing normal site activities.

Subscribers earn "bonus" points by subscribing to memberships.

If these two are in this first "integration" of AUP and CBSubs, I'll purchase CBSubs and HOPE one day you guys allow people to purchase memberships with AUP points or at least discounts.

14 years 10 months ago #102312 by krileon
Features available:
  • You may change a users points value. Operator based (means you can add to their existing points, set their points, multiply them, divide them..)
  • You may change a users maximum points value. Operator based.
  • You may change a users AUP status from blocked to unblocked.
  • You may change a users AUP rank.
  • You may change a users AUP medal.

All of the above can be done in 2 different ways. 1 is on plan Activation / Renewal / Upgrade the other is on plan Deactivation / Cancellation / Expiration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 9 months ago #106572 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:AlphaUserPoints Integration
This all sounds very good. I'm testing AlphaUserPoints and I'm looking very forward to integrate it with CBSubs.
Are there any news of this project?

Jens.

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn