[SOLVED] user fields and tabs possibilities

12 years 9 months ago #170100 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: user fields and tabs possibilities
Great site... thanks, i will look with time :)

about tabs again... trying to solve all issues for a big site project, :)

empty tabs

i set on configuration to not show empty tabs...
but when the tab is the defaut editor, it aways have that code when empty:

<p><br></p>

any help to that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170119 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: user fields and tabs possibilities

i set on configuration to not show empty tabs...
but when the tab is the defaut editor, it aways have that code when empty:

<p><br></p>

any help to that?

Empty tabs must contain empty fields. Please ensure you also set it to not show empty fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170134 by diogotu
yes both configured empty, with other kinds of field, they are hidden, but when editora , it appears!

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170136 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: user fields and tabs possibilities
Editors use your Joomla editor, which a lot of them add pre/post text to their contents. In your case this is a paragraph tab. If using TinyMCE then view the HTML, delete the contents, save your profile and it should be gone. If using JCE then view source, delete the contents, save your profile and it should be gone. Please review your edits settings to see if this can be disabled. Usually you can see it to use a BR tag (linebreak) instead of P tag (paragraph) which sometimes resolves it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogotu

12 years 9 months ago #170256 by diogotu
Nice again, my site is just becaming perfect :)

i changed P tag to BR tag in the plugin TinyMCE and all tabs empty gone!!!

Really Thanks Again!!!

12 years 9 months ago #170281 by diogotu
Now i would like to hide also the CB Profile Gallery Tab, if empty, is that possible?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn