com_comprofiler.zip --> REFUSING TO INSTALL

12 years 9 months ago #169805 by Fuquan
I can install all the other zipped files except "com_comprofiler.zip --> CB Component package". The downloaded package properly unzips to 9 content files/zips.

All the other modules are able to install on Joomla 1.6 except the comprofiler. I have tried it on several variations of Joomla 1.6 clean and populated yet the same problem. I have also re-downloaded the package incase of corrupt download but the problem still persists. I then loaded Joomla 1.5 and still the same problem.

I should appreciate it if someone could assist on this issue:

Thanxs
Peter
com_comprofiler.zip --> CB Component package
mod_cblogin.zip --> CB Login module
mod_comprofilerModerator.zip --> CB Workflow / Moderation module
mod_comprofilerOnline.zip --> CB Online module

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169811 by nant

Fuquan wrote: I can install all the other zipped files except "com_comprofiler.zip --> CB Component package". The downloaded package properly unzips to 9 content files/zips.

All the other modules are able to install on Joomla 1.6 except the comprofiler. I have tried it on several variations of Joomla 1.6 clean and populated yet the same problem. I have also re-downloaded the package incase of corrupt download but the problem still persists. I then loaded Joomla 1.5 and still the same problem.

I should appreciate it if someone could assist on this issue:

Thanxs
Peter

com_comprofiler.zip --> CB Component package
mod_cblogin.zip --> CB Login module
mod_comprofilerModerator.zip --> CB Workflow / Moderation module
mod_comprofilerOnline.zip --> CB Online module

I am pretty sure that your php upload size parameter is set to 2M.

This issue is discussed in installation guide and README files - both included in the CB 1.4 package.

12 years 9 months ago #169815 by Fuquan
Thanks for the prompt feedback: However the php.ini is set to 16mb so that may not be the actual cause. If you have any other suggestions that should be appreciated as I do need to find a workaround to this as CB is central to all that I need to do on Joomla.

Thanks
Peter

12 years 9 months ago #169816 by nant

Fuquan wrote: Thanks for the prompt feedback: However the php.ini is set to 16mb so that may not be the actual cause. If you have any other suggestions that should be appreciated as I do need to find a workaround to this as CB is central to all that I need to do on Joomla.

Thanks
Peter

I have seen way too many times people claiming that their php.ini file says A but in real lufe situation is B.

Please use the Joomla 1.5:
Help -> System Info -> PHP Information method to see the actual PHP.ini file that joomla is using and verify that parameter is indeed not set to 2M.

12 years 9 months ago #169841 by Fuquan
Thanks for the feedback however I have long before changed all php.ini files I could track in the www directory/sub-directories and changed both lines below as suggested in most online help documents so I assume that may not be the issue here:

I should appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction on this.

Thanks
Peter

=====
; php.net/upload-tmp-dir
upload_tmp_dir = "c:/wamp/tmp"

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
; php.net/upload-max-filesize
upload_max_filesize = 16M

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Fopen wrappers ;

; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.
; php.net/post-max-size
post_max_size = 28M

12 years 9 months ago #169843 by Fuquan
Finally, I have reverted to installing CB 1.3 which installs perfect on Joomla 1.6 just the menu bar is missing across the width as now need to use the top menu to access pages. However I need the latest to integrate with Joomla 1.6 hence why I purchased it in the first place.

Thanks
Peter

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn