I need help, plz. Can't launch because of it.

12 years 9 months ago #169993 by byrannewell
I've posted in the CB Subs forum, but have not received a response to my 3 posts. Currently, my site launch is being held up until I receive a response for my questions, so I'm sincerely hoping someone can help.

My questions are here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/86-cbsubs-paid-membership-management-solution/169801-redirect-after-registrationedit-the-last-page
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/86-cbsubs-paid-membership-management-solution/169703-import-fails
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/86-cbsubs-paid-membership-management-solution/169991-split-line-registration-fields

I honestly find myself struggling with CBSubs, like I've never struggled with a paid-for component before. It's also my first experience with IonCube, and I'm finding the lack of customization ability rather discouraging. Although I realize that IonCube's presence is to monetize the system, it seems to be severely inhibiting our creative process.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170029 by krileon

I've posted in the CB Subs forum, but have not received a response to my 3 posts. Currently, my site launch is being held up until I receive a response for my questions, so I'm sincerely hoping someone can help.

Support boards have absolute priority and apologize that I've missed your threads. For future reference if you've a support subscription please post directly to support boards. I try to get to every post, but at times can be overwhelming resulting in a backup; again I apologize for the delay. Have replied to all your threads.

I honestly find myself struggling with CBSubs, like I've never struggled with a paid-for component before. It's also my first experience with IonCube, and I'm finding the lack of customization ability rather discouraging. Although I realize that IonCube's presence is to monetize the system, it seems to be severely inhibiting our creative process.

We utilize ioncube to protect us and you. When delaying with financials it would be a bad thing to allow everyone to simply tinker with it source given the level of "breaking" that occurs by users tampering with CB source it self. We've plans to open CBSubs more and more once areas have been better secured so additions can be made without it harming the install. Most of this manipulation will be through API. For example the system plugin CBSubs uses is no longer encoded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170037 by byrannewell
Replied by byrannewell on topic Re: I need help, plz. Can't launch because of it.
Thank you, Krileon. I'll be looking at your replies now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn