Yet another CB Conditional question

12 years 9 months ago #170147 by ECV395
Yet another CB Conditional question was created by ECV395
Good Morning,

I seem to be missing something fundamental about setting up CB Conditional step by step registration.

I'm running Joomla 1.6.4, CB 1.4, CB Conditional 1.1.2

Under CB Conditional Plugin Config (plugin is enabled)

Step by Step: Enabled
Template: Default
Validate: Enabled

Tools Reports no Errors.

Under CB Config, User Profile:

Use new div or old table based views: Use Divs

Under tabs I have my 3 tabs I want to use for registration with the access set to Everybody, registration ordering for the tabs are set to 1,2,3 respectively and each tab has at least one field required at registration.

It all still shows up on one page at registration and there is neither a register or next button provided.

What am I missing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170151 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Yet another CB Conditional question
You've likely a fatal JS error present. Probably a jQuery conflict from a 3rd party extension. Please review your browser error log when viewing your registration page. In FF5 this is located at Firefox > Web Development > Error Console. Click the "Errors" filter and refresh registration page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170155 by ECV395
Replied by ECV395 on topic Re: Yet another CB Conditional question
Thanks for the quick reply.

There are no JS errors, and it's a fresh install, all that's installed so far is Joomla, CB and CB Conditional, so I can't see it being 3rd party software

Though your reply did prompt me to check it out with FF, and here is what I discovered. My tabs appear in EVERY browser (FF, Safari, Chrome, etc.) other than IE. The problem seems to be exclusively to IE.

I've cleared my cache, browsing history, pretty much everything and the problem remains. Appears to be an IE problem

edit: Seems to be an IE9 problem, registration tabs are present in IE 7 and IE8

12 years 9 months ago #170163 by krileon

edit: Seems to be an IE9 problem, registration tabs are present in IE 7 and IE8

CB 1.4 jQuery library is not compatible with IE9. This is fixed with CB 1.7 RC made available to professional subscribers (will be made public when stable on August 1st).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ECV395

12 years 9 months ago #170164 by ECV395
Replied by ECV395 on topic Re: Yet another CB Conditional question
This is all good news then... thought I was loosing my mind.

You guys are on top of it.

Thank you

12 years 9 months ago #170244 by krileon
Being a professional subscriber you're welcome, no encouraged :), to install CB 1.7 RC and provide any feedback regarding this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn