How to bulk change users from Enabled to Disabled

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #173764 by D1on
Using the text file option for assigning a CBSubs plan is just not user friendly for customers.

I understand the CBSubs Import from text file process completely and that assigning subscriptions to members is a one-time initialization event, but it's the customer who I'm concerned about that will need to be assigning user records (that have been imported via CBJuice that don't have a CBSubs plan yet) and the import from text file is simply not user friendly for these end user customers.

There just needs to be an easier option to assign user records to a CBSubs plan, hopefully this CBSubs usability improvement will be added to CBSubs soon. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173891 by krileon
Importing users constantly isn't an acceptable approach to maintaining a userbase. CB doesn't have any official import/export features excluding CBSubs and it's ability to import subscriptions, which is certainly to improve with later releases.

There are several ways to give a user a subscription. For example editing them directly from user management or using import with single user id in text file. Text file import allows for the cleanest and easiest import as you can structure a simple or complex database query to output the contents for you then from there it's 1-2 clicks.

What are you suggestions for improvement? We're certainly open to improving the workflows to make it more user friendly!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn