[SOLVED] Errors saving user from backend....

12 years 7 months ago #176316 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Errors saving user from backend....
Have reviewed your install further and found the cause to be the Joomla system plugin "System - Joomailer Mailchimp Signup" and have disabled this plugin within Extensions > Plugin Manager. Once disabled was able to confirm saving users and changing usertype at same time is now functional. Please also confirm.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176320 by JakeKnight
Replied by JakeKnight on topic Re: Errors saving user from backend....
Wow. I NEVER would have identified that as the issue. How in the world did you connect those two things?
I do appreciate it, and I will check the functionality of the plugin to gauge its necessity.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176428 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Errors saving user from backend....
Joomla system plugins execute on every page and CB plugins load on every CB related page. So it had to be either of the two. You basically disable them 1 by 1 testing after each disable and see if resolved and if isn't resolved simply re-enable what you disabled and continue onwards. It's a time consuming process but usually always works to find the conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn