[#2892] Plugin menu failed to create! groupjive

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #179226 by amir00251
Hello,

I have above error when I try to create menu. I have latest version of Groupjive 2.4rc2 on joomla 1.6.6.

I have found this subject in

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/104-news-before-20/122564-groupjive-20-beta?limit=6&start=12

saying that it has already fixed. Could you please let me how can I fix this?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #179235 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Plugin menu failed to create! groupjive
Latest release is GJ 2.4, please upgrade (rc2 is a beta). J1.6/J1.7 doesn't allow duplicate menu links so you likely already have a link generated, please navigate to the GroupJive Joomla menu to see if your link is present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #179239 by amir00251
Replied by amir00251 on topic Re: Plugin menu failed to create! groupjive
Ok, I have now full 2.4 version.

When I try to create menu, It gives that above message, but creates a EMPTY menu in joomla menu list called GroupJive.

If I delete that menu and click on create menu again, same thing happens.

12 years 5 months ago #179255 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Plugin menu failed to create! groupjive
Was able to confirm your issue and have created the following bug ticket for further review. Please ensure you've no other Joomla menu link leading to GJ as perhaps they are conflicting.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2892

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #179287 by amir00251
Hello, I was now able to create the menu after deleting other external link type menus I had for Groupjive.

Thank you for pointing this out.

12 years 5 months ago #179291 by amir00251
Just a quick question, after choosing user list type menu to create a menu, should I expect to choose the list name in the right hand side to be assigned to that menu. (if this is the case, I dont have such choise when creating a user list menu).
If I have several user lists, can I set user list menu for them separately?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn