[#3012] GroupJive 2.4 | Events, Date & Template issues

12 years 5 months ago #183016 by jojo12
I don't understand your answer :dry:
But I was looking:
When the date input field is empty (new event) then z-index is 3
when the date input file is full (edit event) then z-index is 6

When I change the z-index from 3 to 6 with firebug, then datepicker window is visible.

I just tried earlier to contact template developer but they didn't find problems.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #183029 by krileon

I don't understand your answer
But I was looking:
When the date input field is empty (new event) then z-index is 3
when the date input file is full (edit event) then z-index is 6

When I change the z-index from 3 to 6 with firebug, then datepicker window is visible.

I just tried earlier to contact template developer but they didn't find problems.

And this works fine when using the default template, correct?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

12 years 5 months ago #183030 by jojo12
Yes, with default template it works correct

12 years 5 months ago #183051 by krileon
I see, I'm guessing this is some sort of CSS conflict causing the zindex to change or the template has some strange zindex usage in place trying to do layered display. At any rate am bundling it with the WYSIWYG issue and will investigate further for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

12 years 5 months ago #183716 by jojo12
I got something in ja_t3_blank:
in template.css there is for ja-container a z-index: 5
I had to change this to z-index: 3 in the plugin and in the template, then the datetimepicker window is visible.
(But I don't know if there are some bad consequences with this change. I didn't find until now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

12 years 5 months ago #183722 by pepperstreet

jojo12 wrote: ...
(But I don't know if there are some bad consequences with this change. I didn't find until now!

Thanks for your efforts and hint!

Even though, I would suggest to "fix" it in GJ calendar, because this is the element which has to float above everything else. No matter in which template or context. In this case, the calendar is the least/lowest common factor.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn