[SOLVED] Replacement for Hider

12 years 1 month ago #192806 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] Replacement for Hider
It only accepts a single value so you can't use that usage anymore. No, I won't be providing a fixed file as the fix I proposed was rejected in favor of the above. Providing anything otherwise would be a core hack, sorry. Below would be valid usage.

{cb:[cb:if gids includes "11"]
content
[/cb:if]}

You can try using "or" to match against multiple values. Please see example as follows.

{cb:[cb:if gids includes "11" or gids includes "8" or gids includes "18" or gids includes "26" or gids includes "29" or gids includes "32"]
content

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #192855 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Re: [SOLVED] Replacement for Hider
Sorry, but this doesn't work!

I have retained the original value which displays an error message for those not logged in which still works fine...

{cb:[cb:if user_id=""]
Sorry, it appears you don't have permission to view this document. Please contact our Help Desk for further assistance.

however none of the latest variations (single value or multiples) you have provided will display the content to logged in users. I have to fix this quickly as the site is live and this functionality is present all the way through it.

www.betta-blinds.com.au/customer-resources/price-lists

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #192857 by tmoran
I don't understand how an upgrade process works. Could it be that the hack/fix you provided me (plugin.foundation.php) is still in place and needs to be replaced with the original script, or was this file overwritten when I upgraded to 1.8?

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #192863 by tmoran
Solved, but not sure why. Please disregard my comments below. One minute it wasn't working, then next it was! Thanks (again) for all the help :)

Sorry for all the confusion.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn