Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration failed

• degard
  • degard
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189520 by degard
Registration failed was created by degard
I today checked the registration and discovered, that it does not work (before it works off course).

I checked already:

- is there a item with the cb user profile? yes
- is the standard Joomla login unpublished? yes
- are there mandatory fields to be need, when registering? yes, I found two new ones ("forumview", "forumsignature" from Kunena) in the cb field manager, that are not available in the registration formular - I set them to "not mandatory"
- is the email-adress already in use?: no

But still, it does not work, no error message at all.(?)

(I recently installed Groupjive, Kunenan and ArtofUser. I run J 1.5.25 and CB 1.4 - no, I do not want to upgrade.)

Who knows the reason?

Thanks, Mark
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by degard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #189531 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration failed
Well, first of all I do not understand what you mean by "Registration failed".
You say no error messages?
Turn on joomla debug and try again to see if some messages appear.

You need to realize that by staying with CB 1.4 you are not taking advantage of all the issues that CB 1.7.1 have already resolved and we cannot really support older versions (that's why we release new versions to begin with).

• degard
  • degard
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189534 by degard
Replied by degard on topic Re: Registration failed
I mean that I could not register.

Here is the debug message:

Notice: Undefined variable: x in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/plugins/system/easyheader15v20.php on line 151 Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76 Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #189535 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration failed
If you read the debug message you posted, you will see that the error on this page is generated by easyheader plugin.

Please disable or fix (ask plugin developer to assist if needed) and see if page now works.

• degard
  • degard
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189538 by degard
Replied by degard on topic Re: Registration failed
I deactivated the plugin but this message appears:

Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76 Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76

Besides: I wonder, I haven't changed anything in "easyheader".(?)

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189628 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Registration failed
You've bad cache data, clear Joomlas cache and see if issue persists. "easyheader" was only responsible for the first error message in your previous post (which is now gone).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon