Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration failed

• degard
  • degard
12 years 3 months ago #189725 by degard
Replied by degard on topic Re: Registration failed
I deleted both caches but the message remains:

Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76 Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76

(?)

In order to get the english expression for "abgelaufenen Cache" I tried to change the language for the admin from german to english and received the following message:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry 'bose@masterplan.de' for key 'email' SQL=UPDATE `mpm_acymailing_subscriber` SET `email`='bose@masterplan.de',`name`='Mark Bose',`confirmed`='1',`enabled`='1',`userid`='62' WHERE subid='1'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/index.php:98
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_users/users.php:33
5 UsersController->save() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 JUser->save() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_users/controller.php:165
7 JDispatcher->trigger() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/user/user.php:547
8 JEvent->update() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:170
9 call_user_func_array() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:67
10 plgUserAcymailing->onAfterStoreUser()
11 subscriberClass->save() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/plugins/user/acymailing.php:40
12 JDatabaseMySQL->updateObject() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_acymailing/classes/subscriber.php:61
13 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:583
14 JError->raiseError() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
15 JError->raise() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
16 JException->__construct() /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189744 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Registration failed

Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76 Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76

This isn't coming from CB. Your sites xcache (file caching) is failing.

lmgtfy.com/?q=libraries%2Fjoomla%2Fcache%2Fstorage%2Fxcache.php+on+line+56

Searching suggests setting session handler within Joomla global configuration to database instead of file (may need to do this directly through configuration.php). This could also be due to xcache not being configured properly in php.ini (you'd need to contact your host).

In order to get the english expression for "abgelaufenen Cache" I tried to change the language for the admin from german to english and received the following message:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry ' bose@masterplan.de' for key 'email' SQL=UPDATE `mpm_acymailing_subscriber` SET `email`=' bose@masterplan.de',`name`='Mark Bose',`confirmed`='1',`enabled`='1',`userid`='62' WHERE subid='1'

This isn't coming from CB. You've some sort of AcyMailing subscriber extension installed. You can disable it from Joomla > Plugin Manager as it's a "User" plugin for AcyMailing.

lmgtfy.com/?q=plugins%2Fuser%2Facymailing.php%3A40

Searching suggests updating to latest release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

• degard
  • degard
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194213 by degard

krileon wrote:

Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76 Warning: xcache_isset(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 56 Warning: xcache_set(): xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/xcache.php on line 76

This isn't coming from CB. Your sites xcache (file caching) is failing.

lmgtfy.com/?q=libraries%2Fjoomla%2Fcache%2Fstorage%2Fxcache.php+on+line+56

Searching suggests setting session handler within Joomla global configuration to database instead of file (may need to do this directly through configuration.php). This could also be due to xcache not being configured properly in php.ini (you'd need to contact your host).

The xcache WAS selected, but the cache was generally disabled (see attachment).
I now selected "file" for session handler and the message above vanished (strange, because the cache was disabled anyway [?])

But the main problem still occurs - I can not register!

I checked the configuration, but discovered no reason (see attachment and my first post in this context)

Now there is no error message.
After filling out the registration form and sending, there is just a message "es ist erst eine Anmeldung erforderlich". (see attachment)

If you want to test, go to

www.masterplan.de/Neuen-Account-erstellen.html

What is the reason?

(I meanwhile upgraded from CB 1.8rc2 to CB 1.8 and from Group Jive 2.5rc2 to GJ 2.5)

This are the debug messages:

Profil zum Laufzeitverhalten

Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 0.82 MB

Application afterInitialise: 0.021 seconds, 2.41 MB

Application afterRoute: 0.052 seconds, 4.81 MB

Application afterDispatch: 0.104 seconds, 7.25 MB

Application afterRender: 0.186 seconds, 7.84 MB

Speichernutzung
14 Abfragen protokolliert
SELECT *
FROM mpm_session
WHERE session_id = '07duvumtn0t59eooqd0ljkp061'

DELETE
FROM mpm_session
WHERE ( TIME < '1331638464' )

SELECT *
FROM mpm_session
WHERE session_id = '07duvumtn0t59eooqd0ljkp061'

UPDATE `mpm_session`
SET `time`='1331642064',`userid`='0',`usertype`='',`username`='',`gid`='0',`guest`='1',`client_id`='0',`data`='__default|a:9:{s:15:\"session.counter\";i:31;s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1331637438;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1331642064;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1331642064;s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:75:\"Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/5.0)\";s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":3:{s:17:\"_defaultNameSpace\";s:7:\"session\";s:9:\"_registry\";a:1:{s:7:\"session\";a:1:{s:4:\"data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}}s:7:\"_errors\";a:0:{}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":19:{s:2:\"id\";i:0;s:4:\"name\";N;s:8:\"username\";N;s:5:\"email\";N;s:8:\"password\";N;s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";N;s:5:\"block\";N;s:9:\"sendEmail\";i:0;s:3:\"gid\";i:0;s:12:\"registerDate\";N;s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";N;s:10:\"activation\";N;s:6:\"params\";N;s:3:\"aid\";i:0;s:5:\"guest\";i:1;s:7:\"_params\";O:10:\"JParameter\":7:{s:4:\"_raw\";s:0:\"\";s:4:\"_xml\";N;s:9:\"_elements\";a:0:{}s:12:\"_elementPath\";a:1:{i:0;s:73:\"/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element\";}s:17:\"_defaultNameSpace\";s:8:\"_default\";s:9:\"_registry\";a:1:{s:8:\"_default\";a:1:{s:4:\"data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}}s:7:\"_errors\";a:0:{}}s:9:\"_errorMsg\";N;s:7:\"_errors\";a:0:{}}s:13:\"session.token\";s:32:\"f2a60e0315428d8881b0470b0c18c7f0\";s:17:\"application.queue\";a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s:7:\"message\";s:40:\"Es ist erst eine Anmeldung erforderlich!\";s:4:\"type\";s:7:\"message\";}}}'
WHERE session_id='07duvumtn0t59eooqd0ljkp061'

SELECT *
FROM mpm_components
WHERE parent = 0

SELECT folder AS TYPE, element AS name, params
FROM mpm_plugins
WHERE published >= 1
AND access <= 0
ORDER BY ordering

SELECT oldurl, newurl
FROM mpm_redirection
WHERE oldurl = 'Anmelden.html'
ORDER BY rank ASC
LIMIT 1

UPDATE mpm_redirection
SET cpt=(cpt+1)
WHERE `newurl` = 'index.php?option=com_user&lang=de&view=login'
AND `oldurl` = 'Anmelden.html'

SELECT m.*, c.`option` AS component
FROM mpm_menu AS m
LEFT JOIN mpm_components AS c
ON m.componentid = c.id
WHERE m.published = 1
ORDER BY m.sublevel, m.parent, m.ordering

SELECT template
FROM mpm_templates_menu
WHERE client_id = 0
AND (menuid = 0 OR menuid = 0)
ORDER BY menuid DESC
LIMIT 0, 1

SELECT m.*, c.`option` AS component
FROM mpm_menu AS m
LEFT JOIN mpm_components AS c
ON m.componentid = c.id
WHERE m.published = 1
ORDER BY m.sublevel, m.parent, m.ordering

SELECT oldurl, dateadd
FROM mpm_redirection
WHERE newurl = 'index.php?option=com_user&lang=de'

SELECT id, title, module, POSITION, content, showtitle, control, params
FROM mpm_modules AS m
LEFT JOIN mpm_modules_menu AS mm
ON mm.moduleid = m.id
WHERE m.published = 1
AND m.access <= 0
AND m.client_id = 0
AND ( mm.menuid = 0 OR mm.menuid = 0 )
ORDER BY POSITION, ordering

SELECT `value`

FROM `mpm_admintools_storage`

WHERE `key` = 'cparams'

Geladene Sprachdateien
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.plg_system_debug.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/language/de-DE/de-DE.plg_system_jcemediabox.ini
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_jcemediabox.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.com_user.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.tpl_ja_nickel.ini
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_nickel.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.mod_mainmenu.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.mod_breadcrumbs.ini 1
/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/language/de-DE/de-DE.mod_search.ini 1

Nicht übersetzte Textfolgen (Diagnose)
Keine
Nicht übersetzte Textfolgen (Designer)
Keine
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by degard.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #194247 by krileon
I don't know what to tell you. None of your errors are coming from CB. First there is a cache corruption issue going on. Second the callstack points directly to AcyMailing the one making the API calls resulting in your errors. Please disable all AcyMailing usage and confirm if issue persists. If issue persists after testing with AcyMailing disabled I can take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• degard
  • degard
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194516 by degard

krileon wrote: I don't know what to tell you. None of your errors are coming from CB. First there is a cache corruption issue going on.

This seems to be solved, isn't it?

krileon wrote: Second the callstack points directly to AcyMailing the one making the API calls resulting in your errors. Please disable all AcyMailing usage and confirm if issue persists. If issue persists after testing with AcyMailing disabled I can take a look.

I disabled acymailing (see attachment), but the problem remains.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by degard.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #194517 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will see if I can find the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon