Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190698 by vmurmann
Hi,

after upgrading to CB 1.8RC and checking the database with CB Tools Manager I get the Error:

Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /pages/b0/3f/d0007667<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>htdocs/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 1137

I cannot sync the users. :dry:

Fatal error: Class 'cbgjAuto' not found in /pages/b0/3f/d0007667/home/htdocs/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 1137

volker.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190717 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC
Please upgrade to GJ 2.5 RC, that's a bug in GJs auto integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #190739 by vmurmann
Replied by vmurmann on topic Re: Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC
I have had upgraded to GJ 2.5

After installing the GJ module all is okay - but after installing a GJ 2.5 plugin the FatalError occurs.

12 years 2 months ago #190749 by krileon
Please ensure the auto integration is also up to date. See GJ > Integrations to check versions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #190828 by vmurmann
Replied by vmurmann on topic Re: Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC
Where is the class cbgjData defined?

volker

12 years 2 months ago #190926 by krileon
GJ 2.5 RC2 has been released, please upgrade and confirm if issue persists.

Where is the class cbgjData defined?

In GJs class file. I've no idea why this affects a very very select few people. My guess is extremely strict server settings or 3rd party conflict of some sort causing the load order to mess up.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn