Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191580 by vmurmann
Replied by vmurmann on topic Re: Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC
:S :S

GJ 2.5 RC2 is not working - same problem.

Please tell me exactly, in which php file the Class 'cbgjData' is defined.

Fatal error: Class 'cbgjData' not found in /pages/b0/3f/d0007667<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>htdocs/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveauto/cbgroupjiveauto.php on line 1790

GJ 2.5 RC2 is not working - same problem.

Regards
Volker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191600 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC
Where exactly are you seeing this error? It looks like your previous error is resolved, but this one is for a different class now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191603 by vmurmann
I updateed to CB 1.8 RC2

Same Errors ...

The Errors occurs:
for example:

Tools > Sync users

I cannot open
cb > PluginManagement > CB GroupJive
Fatal error: Class 'cbgjData' not found in /pages/b0/3f/d0007667/home/htdocs/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveauto/cbgroupjiveauto.php on line 1790

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191604 by vmurmann
I have generated a class-documentation with PHPClassView

There was no Class cbgjData found in the php code :huh: :huh:

Please tell me the php-file, where the class is defined.

12 years 2 months ago #191608 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error while database check CB 1.8RC
Then you don't have GroupJive installed properly. Did you have GJ 1.8 installed before installing GJ 2.x? If is the case please uninstall the CB GroupJive plugin then reinstall it to resolve the residual files from loading. cbgjData is defined in cbgroupjive.class.php, which is literally impossible for it to be missing as GJs main file which is cbgroupjive.php loads it immediately. In addition to that all of GJs integrations load the class file if it's missing. Perhaps you've a 3rd party extension that's trying to include some of GJs files, but is not including the class?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191620 by vmurmann
Yes, there are old GJ-files ...

How do I uninstall a CB plugin? Mark in CB-Manager and delete ?

Have I always to uninstall CB-Plugins before upgrading ?

volker

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn