[SOLVED] Add a field to User Management

12 years 2 months ago #191813 by tick1970
Replied by tick1970 on topic Re: Add a field to User Management
well i have debug mode and im not that advanced to know what it all means

under queries logged it can dozens on some screens or maybe a good 20, with one section about 15 lines long and all in red, is that bad? can i give you access to give it a look?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Add a field to User Management
Could not confirm your issue. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191822 by tick1970
hope you got my logins

12 years 2 months ago #191858 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Add a field to User Management
Have reviewed your install and your issue is due to Joomla system plugin "System - joomlamailer MailChimp Signup" (joomailermailchimpsignup). I've disabled this for you and confirmed working. Please contact MailChimp for further support as there seams to be an issue with their plugin and CB registrations. I've also upgraded you to CB 1.8 RC3 from your CB 1.8 RC2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191861 by tick1970
Ok thanks for investigating that, I think i'll leave it disabled as not really using the signup plugin at themoment, more important to have the editable ability of users data.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn