Tabs on postion head not showing anymore.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194960 by Beazty
I dont know how, but there are no tabs showing anymore on postion head in profiles. So, connections, moderation and even who's profile is not showing anymore.

I did nothing to change it, and sadly, i dont know exactly since when this is the case.

I have all the latest updated, and the newest version of Joomla. What can i do to try and get those tabs back showing in profiles ?

Greetz, Rick

Just found out that it only happens when i choose mycommunity template in the CBconfiguration manager user profile settings.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195020 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Tabs on postion head not showing anymore.
Please provide a screenshot of your profile page so I can better understand what's happening. Please ensure the MyCommunity and Default templates within CB > Plugin Management are both public and published.

Joomla version? CB version? We need specifics as "newest version" isn't exact version numbers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195242 by Beazty
Hey Krileon,

I can summ up all versions, but i guess it is faster to say that im all up to date witht the newest versions of Joomla, cbSubs, My community etc etc.

Here's the screenshot:

I tried to change menulayout in CB Menu plugin also, but these also do not show as they should. And the "Menu Bar" option doesnt show at all.

Again, this is only when i choose MyCommunity as the template to show the profile in Configuration -> User Profile.

My Guess is that it is an mycommunity template issue. But im not the expert :)

Greetz, Rick
Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago #195302 by krileon
Was pretty sure that was removed with latest release. MyCommunity used to hide the CB Menu as it was expected to use CB Content module to display it. Please provide exact version numbers. If not using MyCommunity 1.6.1 then please upgrade and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195320 by Beazty
Hi Krileon,

These are the version numbers: Joomla 2.5.3, Community manager 1.8, MyCommunity 1.6.1, CB Subs 1.3.0 RC1 and Groupjive 2.5

Hope this helps. I believe this are all latest versions and updates.

Greetz, Rick

12 years 1 month ago #195324 by krileon
Please PM frontend login credentials where I'll be able to see this issue so can inspect the page and see what's hiding the menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn