Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Groupjive::Members can't select published status.

• gunblaze
  • gunblaze
12 years 2 months ago #196159 by gunblaze
So there isn't really an option to disable approval? Anyways, only moderators and admin can approve groups.?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #196161 by krileon
Yes, approval can be disabled in backend. There's category, group, and integrations also have their own approval. Please ensure you're using GJ 2.5.1.

Category Approval:
GJ > Config > Categories > General > Approve

Group Approval:
GJ > Config > Groups > General > Approve

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gunblaze
  • gunblaze
12 years 2 months ago #196182 by gunblaze
Yes. I'm using GJ 2.51 but still my users still can't select publish state.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #196195 by krileon
They can't publish a group or category. Only moderators can change publish state of everything. Category owners can change publish state of groups in their category. Group owners can change publish state of integration content in their group.

At some point you must've had approval enabled or had saved the category/group unpublished. In that case simply edit it from frontend and published it or publish it from backend. New categories or groups with approve set to disable will always be published by default.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon