CB Field Manager and Registration form

12 years 4 weeks ago #197908 by doogie63
Replied by doogie63 on topic Re: CB Field Manager and Registration form
well I final figure out how to use substitutions so now I can display [cb_field1]-[cb_field2] [cb_field3] on 1 line on user list profile.

But now how do I get [cb_field1]-[cb_field2] [cb_field3]
to display on 1 line on registration forum? Most people been to 10 bases so form would be too long for with [cb_field1]-[cb_field2] [cb_field3]
for each base that would be 30 fields listing down. not that 10 would be short but would look better.
1st base start date____ end date_____ Base_____
2nd base start date____ end date_____ Base_____
3rd base start date____ end date_____ Base_____
would like registration to look like if possible??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197955 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Field Manager and Registration form

to display on 1 line on registration forum?

You can't without trying to re-position them with CSS or using CB Auto Actions to add jQuery to the header that moves them.

I recommend maybe developing or having developed a plugin (sites like Joomlancers can help you find an able programmer, review them carefully!) that does exactly what you're wanting as is you'd need 30 fields and that's quite a lot as well as a very long registration form.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn