[#4128] comprofiler-table reaches maximum database-fields

10 years 2 months ago #239509 by pask78
please can you explain the procedure better ... I had to complete a site this week and I'm stuck on this problem that I would have expected after purchasing the licensed professional. thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #239514 by krileon
The below link as provided in this topic explains how to fix it.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/64-rc3-general-discussions/78961-comprofiler-table-reaches-maximum-database-fields#78981

The alternative is to navigate to your database and change all _comprofiler database engines to InnoDB. This is normally done on the Operations tab of phpmyadmin after clicking to view a table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #239608 by pask78
I confirm that the change in InnoDB needs to be done to the following tables:

xxx_cb_profiletypes
xxx_comprofiler
xxx_comprofiler_fields
xxx_comprofiler_field_values
xxx_comprofiler_lists
xxx_comprofiler_members
xxx_comprofiler_plugin
xxx_comprofiler_plugin_autoactions
xxx_comprofiler_plugin_privacy
xxx_comprofiler_sessions
xxx_comprofiler_tabs
xxx_comprofiler_userreports
xxx_comprofiler_views

Then I can edit the table as in the picture InnoDB.jpg

Attachments:

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #239612 by krileon
This will be done automatically on new installs of CB 2.0 (we try to match _users or fallback to InnoDB). For existing installs that upgrade to CB 2.0 you'll need to run CB Tools on CBs database and it'll ask if you want to fix it.

Changing to InnoDB should allow up to 1,000 fields. If you need more than that you should re-evaluate your field usage.

Just an FYI encase anyone wants to know how it's handled in CB 2.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #239694 by pask78
I could solve the problem if the version 1.9 has been implemented as links gocraig

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/130-cb-123-general-discussion/145459-community-builder-profile-needs-multiple-rows#145459

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn