Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3

• Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago #259799 by Vasilij30
Replied by Vasilij30 on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3
It is wrong to me unnecessary other formats except one! So it is only a jpg photo

Question server security !!!!!!!
The topic has been locked.
  • Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago #259800 by Vasilij30
In a script to delete records of acceptable formats?
  • krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259804 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3

It is wrong to me unnecessary other formats except one! So it is only a jpg photo

There's nothing unnecessary about them. All the formats allowed play via HTML5 audio/video. All the photo extensions allowed open inline via browser. All photos are re-sampled by default to remove vulnerability. All videos/audio files are double validated. Even Core CB Video fields, Audio fields, and Image fields all behave exactly the same in this regard. For added security you can block uploads for Video and Audio galleries and only allow linking if you wanted.

How is this a security issue?

No, there's no need to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by krileon.
  • Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago #259809 by Vasilij30

Vasilij30 wrote: You are not understanding me !!
I need to know the way already installed the plugin, so we see what I circled in red.
The path to the file (for example /components/com_comprofiler/....??)

You answer this question? Whence (comes with a text output file)
  • Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259811 by Vasilij30

krileon wrote:

There's nothing unnecessary about them. All the formats allowed play via HTML5 audio/video. All the photo extensions allowed open inline via browser. All photos are re-sampled by default to remove vulnerability. All videos/audio files are double validated. Even Core CB Video fields, Audio fields, and Image fields all behave exactly the same in this regard. For added security you can block uploads for Video and Audio galleries and only allow linking if you wanted.

How is this a security issue?

No, there's no need to.

Wrong you think! wav format involves large volumes, a sound file format wav least 30-49 megabytes if analogue mp3 only 5-6 megabytes. I need to eliminate unnecessary format when uploading!
Security? gif file, you can sew a trojan!

It turns out to allow uploading wav files should I install obёm load of at least 50 megabytes. I'm so on the server no place is not enough!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Vasilij30.
  • nant
  • nant
9 years 2 months ago #259823 by nant
Replied by nant on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3

Vasilij30 wrote:

Vasilij30 wrote: You are not understanding me !!
I need to know the way already installed the plugin, so we see what I circled in red.
The path to the file (for example /components/com_comprofiler/....??)

You answer this question? Whence (comes with a text output file)

Those strings can be translated in your cbgallery-language.php file which should be located if you have installed the Russian language plugin (I have given you links before) in your component -> com_comprofiler -> plugin -> language -> ru-RU -> cbplugin folder
Moderators: beatnantkrileon