Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3

• nant
  • nant
9 years 2 months ago #259771 by nant
Replied by nant on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3

Vasilij30 wrote: Thank you updated now works!
There is still a question. Since I have a Russian website, I'll do the translation. Where to install the language file? I need a way to it, I can not find.

Alex Smirnov is our Russian project coordinator.

Contact him here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-registration/userprofile/AlexSmirnov
The topic has been locked.
  • Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago #259776 by Vasilij30
Replied by Vasilij30 on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3
You did not understand me. Russian localization plugin does not exist, I myself have been translated into Russian. I need a path to a file that prints the language in the plugin. Where in Jumla this file?
  • nant
  • nant
9 years 2 months ago #259784 by nant
Replied by nant on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3

Vasilij30 wrote: You did not understand me. Russian localization plugin does not exist, I myself have been translated into Russian. I need a path to a file that prints the language in the plugin. Where in Jumla this file?

More detailed answer follows:

We automatically pick-up translations for all our projects from the Transifex site every Monday and make new CB Language plugins that are pushed to our resources page (Download -> Language).

So, if you want your translation to be incorporated and shared with others you need to join the transifex Russian team and help them.

Otherwise you would need to follow these guidelines to create a CB Language plugin on your own that has CB and and cbplugin folder translations:

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb/wiki
  • Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago #259795 by Vasilij30
You are not understanding me !!
I need to know the way already installed the plugin, so we see what I circled in red.
The path to the file (for example /components/com_comprofiler/....??)

Attachments:
  • Vasilij30
  • Vasilij30
9 years 2 months ago #259797 by Vasilij30
Your file must be of mp3, oga, ogg, weba, wav, m4a type

How to remove the extra formats to download and leave only the mp3?
  • krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #259798 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#5133] CB Gallery 1.0.2 not loaded mp3
You can't, only the File gallery can have the extensions customized. Photo, Video, and Music galleries have strict extension types and allow uploading any of them that can be displayed or played in browser.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon