[#5260] BIG BUG !!??

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263478 by RFrazier
Replied by RFrazier on topic BIG BUG !!??
From the CB Control panel I select the User Management tab on far left and receive the error below. Is this not the same error? this was after filtering for super admins...thanks

Unknown column 'e.' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`id` ) FROM `jos_comprofiler` AS a INNER JOIN `jos_users` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `jos_session` AS c ON c.`client_id` in (0,1) AND c.`userid` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `jos_user_usergroup_map` AS d ON d.`user_id` = a.`id` INNER JOIN `jos_user_usergroup_map` AS e ON e.`` = a.`` LEFT JOIN`jos_user_usergroup_map` AS f ON f.`user_id`=e.`user_id` WHERE ( f.`group_id` = 8 )

I cleared my cache and it let me back in...thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #263485 by nant
Replied by nant on topic BIG BUG !!??

RFrazier wrote: I cleared my cache and it let me back in...thanks

Great!

The issue is still pending resolution (we have identified the issue and are evaluating best fix) - once resolved we will push a new nightly build with fix.

8 years 11 months ago #263814 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic BIG BUG !!??
Any fix on this ?

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic BIG BUG !!??
No, not at this time. The change was needed for CBSubs to be able to add its column to User Management, but we need to figure out a way for it to stop breaking filters while still allowing the column to add correctly (for next CBSubs release). This should only affect a very few amount of filters though (any using a <where statement).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #263818 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic BIG BUG !!??
Well - I filter on usergroups and I need that very much.

8 years 11 months ago #263824 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic BIG BUG !!??
Then you'll have to manually revert the change with the following.

IN: libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Model/XmlQuery.php
ON: Lines 802 - 826
			// Only parse data for joins if it hasn't been processed yet:
			if ( $data->attributes( 'dataprocessed' ) != 'true' ) {
				// Process the joins to ensure fields array is correct:
				$this->_addGetJoinAs( $data );

// Check if the data has a join that needs to be a part of the count:
				$this->processJoinsNeededForCount( array( $data->attributes( 'name' ) => null ) );

// Ensure this datas join is inner and not left:
				$this->_changeJoinType( $data->attributes( 'name' ) );
			}

$where							=	$data->getElementByPath( 'where');

if ( $where ) {
				if ( cbStartOfStringMatch( $valueType, 'xml:' ) ) {
					// this is a quick fix to make the baskets plan filter still work, as it's very different
					$saveReverse			=	$this->setReverse( true );

$this->process_where( $where, $filterValuesArray );
					$this->setReverse( $saveReverse );

return;
				}
			}
TO:
			$where							=	$data->getElementByPath( 'where');

if ( $where ) {
				if ( cbStartOfStringMatch( $valueType, 'xml:' ) ) {
					// this is a quick fix to make the baskets plan filter still work, as it's very different
					$saveReverse			=	$this->setReverse( true );

$this->process_where( $where, $filterValuesArray );
					$this->setReverse( $saveReverse );

return;
				}
			}

// Only parse data for joins if it hasn't been processed yet:
			if ( $data->attributes( 'dataprocessed' ) != 'true' ) {
				// Process the joins to ensure fields array is correct:
				$this->_addGetJoinAs( $data );

// Check if the data has a join that needs to be a part of the count:
				$this->processJoinsNeededForCount( array( $data->attributes( 'name' ) => null ) );

// Ensure this datas join is inner and not left:
				$this->_changeJoinType( $data->attributes( 'name' ) );
			}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds