Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB / CBSubs / GroupJive upgrades

• wjgadmin
  • wjgadmin
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #266088 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic CB / CBSubs / GroupJive upgrades
please look back at the test site now. all that i did was unpublish the cbpaidsubs plugin & nothing more. so there has to be an issue with it somewhere correct? nothing else causes the issue & it is only when cbsubs is published that the issue occurs. please look back at the site now & you will see the difference when cbsubs is not published.
you mentioned that cb runs on bootstrap 3, i believe my site is running bootstrap 2. isnt there a compatibility?
also i should mention that i have cloned the site multiple times & this is always the same result & there are no other issues so i dont think that can be the issue. hoping we can figure out what is causing the incompatibility! thanks

edit: just to let you know i have also set our site to bootstrap 3 & still the same exact issue. somehow cbpaid is conflicting with the site because if you are not even seeing the css classes that would indicate they are being stripped out by the cbpaid somehow because that is the only plugin that causes such issue. thanks
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by wjgadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #266099 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB / CBSubs / GroupJive upgrades
I can't see how or why CBSubs would cause such an issue. There's absolutely nothing in its code that could do this. Do you have a plan configured to hide a module on that page? The CBSubs bot will cause CB plugins to load. Your issue could be with another CB plugin. Try disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if your issue resolves.

you mentioned that cb runs on bootstrap 3, i believe my site is running bootstrap 2. isnt there a compatibility?

No, our CSS is namespaced. They can't conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wjgadmin
  • wjgadmin
8 years 11 months ago #266104 by wjgadmin
i have done as you mentioned & disabled/re-enabled every plugin. none of which solved the problem.
please check your pm for details.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #266157 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB / CBSubs / GroupJive upgrades
Have reviewed your install and can't see any reason for this. CBSubs Content is able to protect modules, menus, etc, but only if CBSubs Content is actually enabled. Even with CBSubs Content disabled your issue persists so CBSubs system plugin isn't doing anything at that point. Even with core CB Paid Subscription disabled the issue persists. So I've no idea why this is happening and nothing in the code suggests a reason either.

I recommend contacting the developer of your template and see if they might have anything to suggest as it looks like the template module layout isn't working in this case for some reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by krileon.

• wjgadmin
  • wjgadmin
8 years 11 months ago #266160 by wjgadmin
please check your pm

• wjgadmin
  • wjgadmin
8 years 11 months ago #266168 by wjgadmin
trying to reply to your pm but it continuously says:
Sorry, you have to wait before you can post a new message

Moderators: beatnantkrileon