[SOLVED] "Nested" Progress possible?

7 years 11 months ago #281521 by azjr
Replied by azjr on topic "Nested" Progress possible?
There is only one "thank you" I can click on - but in reality I'm sending you multitudes :) thank you very much - I can focus on something else then
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281576 by azjr
Hi Kyle - I can confirm that the single checkbox usage works correctly - back and fort, I can check / uncheck, and the values in progress bar show up as expected.

The other part - chaining progress fields - that I'm not sure if it works: in my second progress field, I have selected the "cb_progress_account" field from the list:
What I expected: 5 fields listed with one (progress account) marked as complete and the other 4 still pending - bar should be showing 20% progress.

What I see: only 4 fields are visible - the div.cbProgressChecklistInComplete for second progress field is completely ignored =>Status bar is set at 0.

Please advise - thanks!

7 years 11 months ago #281607 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "Nested" Progress possible?
Chaining progress fields doesn't mean it combines progress fields. What it means is the previous progress field will be marked completed once it has reached 100%.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: azjr

7 years 11 months ago #281621 by azjr
Thanks Kyle
Hmmm... Not sure if i understand it: how should i display it in this case:
Progress field A: acccount completion - multiple fields such as name, phone, pic, etc.
Progress field B: first "check" is the result of progress field A (such as: account completed? yes/no)- then other related fields

7 years 11 months ago #281644 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "Nested" Progress possible?
It's not going to combine them. That appears to be what you're expecting it to do. If you need them combined then on Field B you'd just have it also check the same fields that Field A is checking. The chaining allows Field B to check the completion of Field A and mark it completed in Field B once Field A hits 100%.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: azjr

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn