[#7808] GJ notification question

4 years 2 months ago #316212 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic [#7808] GJ notification question

Ensure your user has enabled those notifications in your group.

All notifications are enabled by the group owner

They all appear to be working fine in my tests

I am sure they do work and this is why i am trying to find out what is wrong on my site.

Please be sure your install is also completely up to date

Everything is up to date

Below is the notifications working fine.

I believe you Krileon. Do not have to show me. I also took the gj plugin configuration from your demo site and changed my plugin configuration of my site to be identical.

Nothing!

I know that it is a false setting somewhere, but can not locate it.

For the notifications globe i use the activity module where i have set:
Mode -> Notifications
Asset -> (blank)

Please help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316216 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#7808] GJ notification question
Please PM (see PM link in my signature) backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316218 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic [#7808] GJ notification question
Credentials are sent

Thank you

4 years 2 months ago #316240 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#7808] GJ notification question
Have reviewed your install and seams to be working fine in my tests. Maybe there's an issue with the particular user you're testing with or the group they've been invited to. Do they see the group under the Groups tab of their profile? Please see my PM where I've provided login to a test user where you can see it working fine. You'd need to provide frontend login for a user where this is not working for me to review any further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn