CB Gallery Upload/or/Thumbnail creation problem

2 years 4 months ago #327612 by revele
As i wrote : "This is also the case in the CB Activity so it is impossible to post the content since it does not detect the uploaded file."

Thanks !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327614 by revele
Did you receive my PM ?

2 years 4 months ago #327623 by krileon
Your site is throwing a fatal PHP error. Specifically the below.

0 Call to a member function getType() on null

I've no idea where that's coming from. You need to check your servers error logs. It will absolutely be logged there. There is no "getType" function in CB Gallery. Since the upload is happening my guess is it's something third party that's erroring after CB Gallery. Typically that ends up being a 3rd party system plugin of some kind doing that. Your error log should have more details like its callstack so we can see exactly where it's coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328344 by revele
After several days of research, on our side as well as on our service provider's side, we do not detect any server/Joomla error. The problem comes from CBuilder. Please do the necessary the lack of this functionality is killing the project which is disappointing.
BR.

2 years 2 months ago #328356 by krileon
I need the full error to do anything. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Trigger the error. Then check server error logs and provide the full error message with callstack. As is I've an error message with no idea where it's coming from. As explained above there is no getType function in CB Gallery. Try unpublishing CB Auto Actions if it's installed to see if maybe it's an integration causing problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328510 by revele
I had already given you access to the site, you told me that it was a server side error, I spent many hours with my ISP to scrutinize the logs and we have no error reports on the server. I don't know what to do anymore, I spent a considerable amount of money to subscribe to a solution that is not usable. The user experience is disappointing and in front of that you don't give me any solution ! This is not Swiss made ...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.698 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn