I cannot upload a video in my Gallery Tab.

5 months 3 days ago #336149 by 100mile
I cannot upload a video in my Gallery Tab.
I have checked all the permissions in the Media Plugin and still no luck.
If I create a Field in Field Manager, it works great.
Am I a duh!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 3 days ago #336150 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I cannot upload a video in my Gallery Tab.
Profile gallery is dependent on our settings in the Gallery tab with it by default inheriting from whatever your global parameters are set to in CB Gallery plugin parameters. I would start by checking the CB > Plugin Management > CB Gallery > Parameters > Videos > Create parameters since most likely the Gallery tab itself has those parameters set to "Same as Global" and if the tab doesn't try resetting those parameters to that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 day ago #336158 by 100mile
Replied by 100mile on topic I cannot upload a video in my Gallery Tab.
In my CB > Plugin Management > CB Gallery > Parameters > Videos >
Videos is Enaled
Display Tab > Download set to Enable
Create Tab > Create set to Enable
Create Tab > Upload set to Enable
Validation Tab > MOV Support set to Enable

There is no place that states "Same as Global" 

Still no luck

5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 8 hours ago #336159 by 100mile

Attachments:

5 months 8 hours ago #336169 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I cannot upload a video in my Gallery Tab.
That's not an upload that's a link. You need to ensure video linking is enabled. It's globally enabled within the following.

CB > Plugin Management > CB Gallery > Parameters > Videos > Create

Link: Enable

If that's the profile gallery tab then also check the following.

CB > Tab Management > Gallery > Parameters > Videos > Create

Link: Same as Global OR Enable

This again is enabled by default so you've disabled it somewhere is my best guess.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 6 hours ago #336173 by 100mile
I have done everything you suggested.
If the same as Global and I somehow disabled, which I do not believe I did, how would I Enable it again?
I included a screen shot.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn