CB Activity Gallery questions

2 months 3 weeks ago #337057 by Ppetrik
Replied by Ppetrik on topic CB Activity Gallery questions
I understand. I was expecting that when I moved the article to another "not exclude" category it would appear in the stream.
How to make the published article to be published in the stream after moving to another category?
I am using the joomla Workflow feature, but the feature is problematic. I am trying to replace it with this.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago #337058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Gallery questions
As long as the article is published and it's publish up date was reached it should appear in the article would Joomla fires the content save event. Unpublished articles or articles where their publish up date hasn't been reached won't be added to the stream. Note you can make your own activity logging behavior with CB Auto Actions so if you need it to log unpublished articles it's possible to do so using CB Auto Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 3 weeks ago #337061 by Ppetrik
Thank you.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337107 by Ppetrik
Hello,
How do I get the images, see attachment, to also appear in the "photo gallery" tab of the group? Just that little rectangle. I'd like to make it uniform.

Thank you. 
Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #337119 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Gallery questions
You can't, that's styling specifically built into CB Activity. I assume you're referring to CB GroupJive Photos integration? You shouldn't need CB GroupJive Photos, Files, or Videos integrations anymore. They are completely replaced by CB Gallery integration with groups. To have CB Gallery within groups simply install CB Auto Actions then on the System Actions page publish "CB Groupjive - Gallery" and you'll now have a regular CB Gallery for each group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337126 by Ppetrik
What comment stream is for the Groupjive Activity? I would like the ability to comment on photos uploaded in Groupjive Activity as well.

Btv, if I write comment next to a photo slideshow (CB Groupjive - Gallery)  and then delete it immediately, in the activity the information remains that I commented the photo.

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn