CB_Gallery

2 years 5 months ago #326767 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB_Gallery
Photos uploaded as File types will have zero compression applied. They'll be uploaded raw. For Photos there's no plans at this time to provide parameters to control compression at least not until we've replaced our image resizing PHP library with a better one and implemented better client side resizing JS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326769 by krileon
Looks like this will be fully implemented, tested, and released tomorrow. Once available you'll be able to turn off photos uploading, add photos extensions to files upload list, and have the lossless uploading you need; they will display as photos as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago #326770 by krileon
Ok, new CB Gallery build release is now available with this implemented. All you should need to do is turn off Photo uploads and add whatever photo extensions you want to support to the File uploads extension list in CB Gallery parameters. This will cause the uploads to be treated as Files, but display as Photos and without any compression at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: bpollet

2 years 5 months ago #326772 by bpollet
Replied by bpollet on topic CB_Gallery

krileon wrote: Ok, new CB Gallery build release is now available with this implemented. All you should need to do is turn off Photo uploads and add whatever photo extensions you want to support to the File uploads extension list in CB Gallery parameters. This will cause the uploads to be treated as Files, but display as Photos and without any compression at all.

Hello, unfortunately, there are not displayed as photo. Maybe I made something wrong...

I waited a while because I thought that might be due to download time, but...

Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago #326782 by krileon
Found an issue with the media type detection when overloading is being applied. This is now fixed in new build released now. Sorry about that.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

2 years 5 months ago #326784 by bpollet
Replied by bpollet on topic CB_Gallery
Hello,

It works but... If I want to revert to image upload, I have a strange error on the filtetype

see picture attached
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds