[SOLVED] CB Conditional

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329206 by gabryrm
[SOLVED] CB Conditional was created by gabryrm
Hi,I have installed plugin CB Contitional in the specific section of Community Builder and enabled it.I entered the field (cb_professione) that must be hidden, in the "Integration" tab and I set the parameter for hide cb_professione equal to Azienda. After saving, I am thrown out and when I return in the field, the parameter is not set. Could you help me understand why? what I did wrong?Attached, the steps.Thank you very much fo your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Conditional

I am thrown out and when I return in the field, the parameter is not set.

Don't understand what you mean by this. You mean when you edit the field in CB > Field Management and configure your condition, save the field, then edit the field again your condition is lost?

Your condition also seams strange. You've added a condition to cb_professione to check if the field cb_tipo_utente has a value of Azienda. Believe you're misunderstanding how to configure conditions. What are you wanting to hide or show based off what value? If you want cb_tipo_utente to show if cb_professione is set to Azienda then you need to edit cb_tipo_utente and add that condition there not to cb_professione.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329212 by gabryrm
Replied by gabryrm on topic CB Conditional
Thanks Kyle for fast reply. I need to hide the cb_profession field
and show the cb_sector field if cb_user_type is equal Company.
In which field I have to setting hide and in which show?
Is there a specific user manual or video for this plugin?
Thanks
Gabriella

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329214 by krileon
You add the condition to the field you want to show or hide. So if you need to hide cb_profession then you add a condition to cb_profession checking the value of cb_user_type field. If you need to show cb_sector then add a condition to cb_sector also checking the value of cb_user_type field. Example as follows.

cb_profession
Display: Field conditional hide
Field: cb_user_type
Operator: Equal To
Value: Company

This again assumes the dropdown value for cb_user_type is actually Company. Only you can check that by editing cb_user_type field and seeing what you configured for the Value for that dropdown option.

Is there a specific user manual or video for this plugin?

Our current CB Conditional videos have not been redone yet for the new CB Conditional.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329225 by gabryrm
Replied by gabryrm on topic CB Conditional
Hi,
Thanks.
I did as you said, as follows:

cb_profession
Display: Field conditional hide
Field: cb_user_type
Operator: Equal To
Value: Company

Both the "SAVE" and "Save and Close" buttons do not register the entered settings. Returning to the field, in fact, the settings are no longer there.
how can i solve?

Thanks.

1 year 10 months ago #329226 by krileon
Joomla 3? Joomla 4? Are you using a custom backend template? Any errors in your browsers developer tools under the Console tab (press F12 to open this) when editing the field?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.599 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn