Problem with CB Google Translate

1 year 5 months ago #331007 by Phobos94
Problem with CB Google Translate was created by Phobos94
Hello,

I installed Google Translate on my Joomla but the drop-down menu does not appear in the CB Login module. I installed it perfectly, no issues there. It is also enabled. Do you have an idea of ​​the problem?

Best regarts
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB Google Translate
It displays using your CB Login Module. By default it should be an inline dropdown, but can also be displayed as a floating selector on the page depending on how you configured the plugins settings. Below is what you should see for example.

If you're not seeing it edit your CB Login Module and under "Login and Logout Options" be sure "CB Plugins integration" is set to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

1 year 5 months ago #331018 by Phobos94
Replied by Phobos94 on topic Problem with CB Google Translate
Hello, thank you for your answer.
Indeed, I thought to see this menu appear but it does not appear. The login module is that of Community Builder.
The "CB Plugins integration" is on "Yes"...

1 year 5 months ago #331021 by krileon
Ensure CB Google Translate in CB > Plugin Management is published and has public access. If still not displaying press F12 to open your browsers developer tools then click the Console tab and see if there's any fatal JavaScript errors there (they will be highlighted red) as it's possible something is breaking Google's JavaScript.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331024 by Phobos94
Replied by Phobos94 on topic Problem with CB Google Translate
I actually got these error messages:

GEThttps://translate-pa.googleapis.com/v1/supportedLanguages?[object Map Iterator]=[object Map Iterator][HTTP/3 403 Forbidden 29ms] TypeError: result.blacklistSites is undefinedlazy_images.js:28:7La ressource à l’adresse «  translate-pa.googleapis.com/v1/supportedLanguages?%5Bobject%20Map%20Iterator%5D=%5Bobject%20Map%20Iterator%5D  » a été bloquée en raison d’un type MIME (« application/json ») incorrect (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).srcdoc

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: g.toLowerCase is not a function

I think the problem must come from these messages but I can't find a solution... If you have an idea, I'm interested
thanks in advance
Attachments:

1 year 5 months ago #331025 by krileon
Looks like Google's JavaScript is erroring. Please provide a screenshot of your CB Google Translate Parameters > General and Parameters > Display tabs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn