Problem with CB Google Translate

1 year 5 months ago #331026 by Phobos94
Replied by Phobos94 on topic Problem with CB Google Translate
Of course, here are the screenshots (attachments):
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331034 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB Google Translate
Strange, works fine in my tests. Likely a JavaScript conflict on the site causing the issue. Switch to Joomla's default template then retry and see if issue persists. If it does please PM a link to your site (link to PM me directly in my forum signature) and will take a look at the JS errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331036 by Phobos94
Good morning!
Indeed by changing the Template, with Pronostar, it works very well and the drop-down menu is there.
I'll PM you the address of my site if you ever want to look.
Thank you in advance.

1 year 5 months ago #331038 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB Google Translate
Unfortunately it's a conflict coming from your template. There's nothing I can do about this. You'd need to try and find why your template could be breaking this. It seams to be messing with some of the page JavaScript. It's also possible it's a module or something else rendered on the page causing the conflict and switching templates prevented that module from loading. There seams to be some strange JS in the header referencing a plugin called plg_social2s.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331042 by Phobos94
Do you know what are the files (php, html, ...) related to the different templates that Community Builder could modify during the installation for the login module? This would allow me to compare the files of beez3 (my template) and protostar (template where the plugin works)

1 year 5 months ago #331043 by Phobos94
I disabled social2s and the problem is the same

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn