More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic

12 years 10 months ago #166385 by Roland
Hello,

I have a very huge memory usage (68 MB) instead of others sites of my Homepage (30 MB).

Also the recent topic page has got completly 276 queries.
If I set in Kunena configuration Avatare and Profil to kunena everything looks fine (32 MB and 160 Queries instead of 270). If I use CB i have the huge amount. According to Mathias from Kunena CB or CB Subs could make these queries (seeh here: www.kunena.org/forum/168-k-16-support/97759-more-than-250-queries-by-recent-topic).

I also tried standart and beginner mode in CB Plugin...

Is that normal? My site: www.simple-quality.de

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 72M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : rt_syndicate_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: October 3, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4 | UddeIm 2.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2 | Kunena Search 1.6.4

And here the queries:

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166391 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
Please try disabling the Forum integration and using incubator project CB Forums to see if your queries have been reduced or increased at all. Please ensure your comparing against the plugin enabled and the plugin disabled.

I'd be glad to perform these tests for you with backend login credentials provided via PM.

Please also confirm if you're using GJ or not. I was able to confirm an increase of only 30 queries while using the Forum integration during all my tests, which seams acceptable to perform all the necessary checks.

I observed an increase of only 3 queries while using CB Forums incubator project.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166440 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
Hello,

with Incubator plugin I have over 300 queries and also 68 MB Memory usage...

I don't use groupjive (at the moment Supergroups) but I plan to switch to groupjive...

I send you login-date per Private Message.

Thanks for help.

12 years 10 months ago #166502 by krileon
Please repair your Joomla install or template as directly to the left of "Queries logged" on frontend should display the count. Without this I can not accurately and quickly determine count differences (sorry I do not have the time to keep scrolling to page and counting each occurrence of 00).

From what I can see reviewing the query log 90% of your queries contain "as ku", none of CBs queries whether forum integration or CB Forums usages such a definition; these are coming from something else.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166511 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic

krileon wrote: Please repair your Joomla install or template as directly to the left of "Queries logged" on frontend should display the count. Without this I can not accurately and quickly determine count differences (sorry I do not have the time to keep scrolling to page and counting each occurrence of 00).

=> Thanks for the info but I think these is not the main problem... I need 4 sec. to see if it's 100 or 200 but I believe that is to much (and these is also not included in my Professional membership...)

krileon wrote: From what I can see reviewing the query log 90% of your queries contain "as ku", none of CBs queries whether forum integration or CB Forums usages such a definition; these are coming from something else.

If I switch in Kunena configuration from CB to Kunena it reduce the ammount from 68 to 32 MB (so I and Mathias from Kunena) think that CB can have something to do with that... These Querie is from a Kunena date but it could be called from the CB sidebar in Kunena... One reason more to plan the future with some other Community-solutions...

12 years 10 months ago #166592 by krileon

=> Thanks for the info but I think these is not the main problem... I need 4 sec. to see if it's 100 or 200 but I believe that is to much (and these is also not included in my Professional membership...)

The issue is your site is not displaying the query count in the debug content. It's simply saying "Queries logged" instead of "xxx queries logged". I don't know the cause, but without this fixed I can't properly test your system to see what is causing the drastic query counts.

If I switch in Kunena configuration from CB to Kunena it reduce the ammount from 68 to 32 MB (so I and Mathias from Kunena) think that CB can have something to do with that... These Querie is from a Kunena date but it could be called from the CB sidebar in Kunena... One reason more to plan the future with some other Community-solutions...

Of course enabling CB will cause your forums to be heavy. On top of loading Kunena API you're loading all of CBs API, that's required as CB needs its API to function. As for the query count I can't suggest the cause due to the above quote.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn