More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic

12 years 9 months ago #170571 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
But I can't believe that 30 MB is needed only for CB integration in that module... Thats more as the most hoster have as standart...

And the memory is more the problem as the queries. So I can't publish the forum module on my startpage because the memory usage is to high and I get only a white page...

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic

But I can't believe that 30 MB is needed only for CB integration in that module... Thats more as the most hoster have as standart...

You're loading CBs entire library, that's an entire component, on top of your module. That is the total memory usage for the entire page load, almost all of it is cleared the instant the PHP has finalized, which none of it occurs at the exact same time.

And the memory is more the problem as the queries. So I can't publish the forum module on my startpage because the memory usage is to high and I get only a white page...

Then don't use the module or implement some caching to the module or active server side caching or enable Joomla caching. There's nothing I can do. You're loading 2 extensions on top of one another on top of the page being viewed and whatever else it's loading.

If you've that high traffic and high demand of a site you should review having your memory limits increased. We've no issues locally, Joomlapolis, or with any other users who have large userbases running into memory walls. CB has increased in efficiency substantially with recent releases and is only improving further with subsequent releases.

Kunena alone, according to your reports, is 24 MB. Why is CB receiving so much flak when it's more then double the size of Kunena code wise yet is only 30 MB. Both are EXTREMELY efficient for their sizes and functionality. Kunena has done an absolute wonderful job for efficiency to allow even us to use it here with a massive userbase where CB integration is also enabled.

It's very likely something configured on your host or in your install could be killing performance. I can't say specifically what however. You'd need an install which was only Joomla + CB + Kunena with your user base imported over to test true efficiency of just them factors involved.

Again, we're still looking into this though so that absolutely does not rule out a problem on our end. There's just nothing more I can do or advise at this time until we've a better understanding of why this is happening, large query count that is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170598 by Roland
Against me... :-)

Played the whole night with making copies of my homepage, deinstalling and installing things...

And I think I'm a little bit nearer...

Startpage with everything:

Profil zum Laufzeitverhalten
Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 1.00 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.079 seconds, 8.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.088 seconds, 10.09 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.707 seconds, 56.04 MB
Application afterRender: 1.205 seconds, 66.87 MB
Speichernutzung
87 Abfragen protokolliert

Startpage with everything instead of CB Subs:
(just deinstalled CB Subs her) CB is also running...

Profil zum Laufzeitverhalten
Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 1.00 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.081 seconds, 8.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.089 seconds, 10.09 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.109 seconds, 11.61 MB
Application afterRender: 0.649 seconds, 32.02 MB
Speichernutzung
29 Abfragen protokolliert

12 years 9 months ago #170693 by beat
Do you have a php code cache/precompiler (e.g. APC) installed and configured ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170716 by Roland
Hello Beat,

nothing from that... Here are the PHP-Configuration from my hoster: fc-host33.de/phpinfo.php

I now use the superactivity-modul from axxis and that works better...

12 years 9 months ago #171254 by beat
Hi Roland,

After discussion with Matias from Kunena team and investigation by them, your queries seem to be due to an incomplete upgrade of Kunena 1.6.

We could not reproduce them here, and those queries do not come from CB.

Best is to do a fresh install-over of latest Kunena 1.6.5, making sure all Kunena folders are writable for the upgrade, and try again. If issue persists, please check with Kunena team.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn