More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic

12 years 10 months ago #169016 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
I only use Joomla Core-SEF

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #169083 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
Interesting, have relayed the information to Matias and we'll be pursuing what could be causing this. As it affects CB Forums and Forum Integration it's likely there's something when SEF is enabled causing the caching to disable or fail resulting in duplicate queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170408 by Roland
Hello,

don't wan't to push someting, but are there some news about this issue?

Thanks for help.

Best wishes, Roland

12 years 9 months ago #170440 by krileon
We're still trying to figure it out. We're still unsure at this point what the cause is. CB is using basic APIs to change the sidebar display, but nothing beyond that. What we've gather is the access queries are being duplicated when CB integration is used, but neither of us can duplicate this on our installs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170518 by Roland
Hello,

i just tested some things on my homepage with the latest post module from kunena.
And here it's the same (68 MB with CB, 42 MB without CB and 36 without the module).

My Startsite with latest post module from kunena (WITH CB Integration):

Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 1.00 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.076 seconds, 8.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.085 seconds, 10.07 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.336 seconds, 21.41 MB
Application afterRender: 1.205 seconds, 68.56 MB
Speichernutzung
94 Abfragen protokolliert

My Startsite with latest post module from kunena (NONE CB Integration):

Profil zum Laufzeitverhalten
Application afterInitialise: 0.073 seconds, 8.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.082 seconds, 10.08 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.333 seconds, 21.42 MB
Application afterRender: 0.961 seconds, 41.99 MB
Speichernutzung
67 Abfragen protokolliert

And without latest post module:

Profil zum Laufzeitverhalten
Application afterInitialise: 0.075 seconds, 8.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.084 seconds, 10.07 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.335 seconds, 21.39 MB
Application afterRender: 0.842 seconds, 36.59 MB
Speichernutzung
44 Abfragen protokolliert

12 years 9 months ago #170543 by krileon
Of course your memory is going to increase, you're loading CB and Kunena API on every page that the module is present and CB integration is enabled. This is normal and working as intended and NOT a bug. The issue is the query duplication, which is the query Kunena uses to obtain access rights from what I gather, but this is supposed to be cached which for some reason when CB integration is used it no longer is and results in duplicate queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn