More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic

12 years 10 months ago #168440 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
So, found the reason why the number of queries wasn't shown...

If I turned on Gtranslate, it don't loads the language files for the debug-system.

So, now you can see the ammount of queries in debug modus...

It would be fine if you can tell me, if it's normal to have 270 queries in Kunena Recent Topic page in combination with CB or not.

Thanks in advance.

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #168460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: More than 250 Queries by Recent Topic
270 queries is not normal unless the site has heavy traffic. Have discussed with Kunena team and we're reviewing what could be the cause. The query actually duplicated is coming from Kunena and NOT from CB, but seams to only duplicate it self when CB is present. It's regarding access and normally is cached, why it is not caching with usage of CB we're unsure of at this point. However, 270 queries still should not cripple your site as very often forums will reach large query counts; just the nature of a busy forum.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #168482 by Roland
Thanks for the info in this point.
The memory usage is also very high on Kunena in combination with CB.

Recent Page (with CB):
Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 1.00 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.065 seconds, 7.61 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.075 seconds, 8.81 MB
Application afterDispatch: 1.366 seconds, 53.58 MB
Application afterRender: 1.481 seconds, 55.84 MB
Speichernutzung

Recent Page (without CB):
Profil zum Laufzeitverhalten
Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 1.01 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.062 seconds, 7.61 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.071 seconds, 8.82 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.854 seconds, 19.20 MB
Application afterRender: 0.970 seconds, 25.30 MB
Speichernutzung

And this makes me more worries as the Queries... Because I'm always on the limit of my memory usage from the hoster...

I will donate 100,- € if someone found a solution. :side:

12 years 10 months ago #168651 by krileon
Not sure of the cause at this point. As stated the duplicate query is coming from Kunena. Ive no clue what's causing its caching to fail. Me nor Matias are able to duplicate this from our ends however.

I am only seeing heavy query usage when GJ forum integration is enabled, which that'll be fixed with next release when GJ has a new caching system. Am not seeing heavy queries or duplicate queries with either of CBs forum integrations.

Your memory will increase as you're loading CBs API on top of Kunena.

If possible could you please provide an install with just Joomla + CB + Kunena in a test domain or sub folder on your existing domain? Please make a duplicate of your forum and user tables however so the userbase and post count is present. This however removes all 3rd party elements so we've better data accuracy.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #168976 by Roland
Hello,

I made know a testside: test16.simple-quality.de/ with a fresh install (Joomla 1.5.23, CB 1.4, Kunena 1.6.5).

I delete all tables in the database from CB and Kunena and the users and copied from these from my original database.

With core SEF-URLS I had now:

Profile Information
Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 0.46 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.045 seconds, 4.83 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.052 seconds, 5.67 MB
Application afterDispatch: 1.241 seconds, 27.15 MB
Application afterRender: 1.320 seconds, 28.40 MB
Memory Usage
246 queries logged

And with no SEF-URLS:
Profile Information
Application afterInitialise: 0.045 seconds, 4.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.052 seconds, 5.67 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.940 seconds, 27.06 MB
Application afterRender: 1.012 seconds, 28.16 MB
Memory Usage
169 queries logged

And with no SEF-URLS and no CB integration in Kunena:
Profile Information
Application afterInitialise: 0.047 seconds, 4.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.054 seconds, 5.67 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.561 seconds, 14.31 MB
Application afterRender: 0.666 seconds, 19.24 MB
Memory Usage
163 queries logged

And with SEF-URLS and no CB integration in Kunena:
Profile Information
Application afterInitialise: 0.047 seconds, 4.84 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.055 seconds, 5.67 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.969 seconds, 13.79 MB
Application afterRender: 1.085 seconds, 18.90 MB
Memory Usage
164 queries logged

As comparison, could you tell me that do you have here on joomlapolis?

12 years 10 months ago #168988 by krileon

As comparison, could you tell me that do you have here on joomlapolis?

Sorry, I don't have access to such information.

Your test shows SEF is the likely culprit. Are you using Joomla SEF or 3rd party SEF? If 3rd party what are your results with Joomla SEF only?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn