Lost Gallery Privacy Auto Actions Group Jive Activity Profile Book

5 years 6 months ago #307496 by krileon

Btw, I have the same problem. I think something is not quite right with the build...

The legacy GJ loading parameter was just removed. It used to force plugin loading when GJ was detected and GJs menu was enabled. This was misleading behavior as enable GJ enabled loading of all plugins and not just GJ. The defaults for "Plugin Menus" and "Compact" will be set to "Show" and "Yes" respectfully in a later release to ease the usage and prevent overflow problems. Will also review adding migration for the legacy GJ param.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7278

Found the "problem". It sets the setting to in CB Admin module to "hide extensions" and "Compact" to no... Furthermore, the Hide is not cached (ie the admin plugin menus disappear) but the other way around, it is cached (the plugin menues do not reappear unless you clean browser cache).

There is no "hide extensions" functionality. The "Compact" mode compacts the plugins under a single parent menu item so your menus don't overflow the top bar. They'll all be under Community Builder > Plugin Management or just under Community Builder if you disabled CBs menu item output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn