Lost Gallery Privacy Auto Actions Group Jive Activity Profile Book

5 years 6 months ago #307404 by matthewdavey
What is the Extensions > Module called?
I don't see any module you described.
This seems strange why would it drop the Gallery Privacy Auto Actions Group Jive Activity Profile Book after uploading the CB build?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307414 by krileon
You need to navigate to Extensions > Modules. That's on the Joomla menu at the top of the page in Joomla backend. See the below screenshot.

Once there change Site to Administrator as shown below.

Now edit the "CB Admin Dropdown Menu" module as shown below.

Now click the "Menus" tab as shown below.

Next set "Plugin Menus" to "Show" as shown below.

You can also enable the new "Compact" mode there as well to put all the dropdown menus under a single top level Community Builder dropdown menu for a more compact display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, matthewdavey

5 years 6 months ago #307440 by matthewdavey
I see how to do it now thanks. But I dont have the CB Admin Drop down menu installed for some reason.
It must have disappeared when I installed the CB build?

5 years 6 months ago #307449 by krileon
It doesn't uninstall during install. There is no code in our install script to even do that. It likely just has a different name. You'll need to review your administrator modules for it. It'll be of module type "Community Builder Admin module".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307459 by timstohr
Btw, I have the same problem. I think something is not quite right with the build...

5 years 6 months ago #307460 by timstohr
Found the "problem". It sets the setting to in CB Admin module to "hide extensions" and "Compact" to no... Furthermore, the Hide is not cached (ie the admin plugin menus disappear) but the other way around, it is cached (the plugin menues do not reappear unless you clean browser cache).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn