Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number

11 years 4 months ago #218015 by fxweb
Hello Support,

After entering a license number it shows a new page with the following error :

"Sorry you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access."

We have a users list for production site is 5 and out of 5 users 3 users are enabled for better understanding u can see the attached image.

License number is working very fine in my development site but not in my production site.

Please suggest me a new approach to complete my task.

Kind Regard,
Vivek
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #218064 by nant

fxweb wrote: Hello Support,

After entering a license number it shows a new page with the following error :

"Sorry you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access."

We have a users list for production site is 5 and out of 5 users 3 users are enabled for better understanding u can see the attached image.

License number is working very fine in my development site but not in my production site.

Please suggest me a new approach to complete my task.

Kind Regard,
Vivek

Screenshot does not help - please provide screenshot of the error message you are seeing and browser URL when error appears.

11 years 4 months ago #218300 by fxweb
Hello Support,

After downloading CBSubs GPL 3.0 in which there is no need for license key, still I am getting the error.

Please see the attached image for better understanding of the error.

Also I am not able to publish the subscription plans at the registration page.

Thanks
Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago #218363 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number
I'm not familiar with this message. Nor could I find it anywhere within CBSubs or its language files. Do you have something else that perhaps is protecting the page? Did you set any of your plans to protect CB/CBSubs (don't do this)? Please try to find the origin of the error (search Joomla language files, CB language files, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #218412 by fxweb
Hello Support,

As per your suggestion we upgrade our license membership to "CBSubs GPL 3.0", but we couldn't find any solution for membership plans as still I am getting the error regarding access or proper functioning of the cb subscription membership plans.

So we want from you to please look into this matter very personally as it already took a lot of time and our client need it very urgently.

Could you please do me a favour. FTP details for my live site is:

[REMOVED]

Kind Regards
Vivek

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #218452 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number
You posted all, even FTP, credentials on a public forum. Please change those credentials or delete them entirely immediately. I've removed them from your post.

If at any time we request credentials we will ask you to PM them to us so it is private. We do not review sites at a users leisure, we review when we determine the issue needs it as this consumes a large amount of our time taking support away from everyone else and must be decided carefully.

Please try to find where the message is coming from as I've explained in my previous post I could not find the message anywhere through CB or CBSubs. This could be a parameter configured within CBSubs > Settings and if is please specify which.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn