Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number

11 years 4 months ago #218507 by fxweb
Hello Support,

I have installed the exact databse and file from my live server to my testing server and it is working very fine on my testing server which is not functioning properly on my live server.

It might be a problem with server only, so could you please tell me what are the proper configuration or features of a server to configured this community builder component and cb paid subscription module.

Want to know about specification of a server regarding community bulider component and cb paid subscription.

Thanks,
Vivek

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #218543 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number
You need to be more specific as to what not working means. What's not working? License check? CBSubs not displaying at all? Have you tried re-saving CBSubs settings?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #218587 by fxweb
Hello Support,

Please provide me your technical team, so that we can co-ordinate properly and they will be able to understand our problem and help us to find a proper solution regarding our server problem.

Hence, this module took a lot of time and now my clients is very angry, so Please co-ordinate with us and provide me your technical support team.

Thanks,
Vivek

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #218619 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number
There is three of us: Beat, Nick, and Me; so you are already speaking to support. Please answer my questions for timely and accurate support.

CBSubs allows a license to be activated on up to 2 sites. 1 Production and 1 Development. However, it needs to be able to reach our license server. So if you have a Firewall in place for example then you need to make exemptions to allow the license server and if this is the case you can PM us for the IPs to add to your Firewalls exception list.

You appear to however have a GPL license (double CBSubs icons) which has no license server check. Simply install CBSubs 3.0, save CBSubs > Settings, and you're done.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn