Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #217881 by fxweb
Hello Support,

We have purchase this license for 1 domain only and in my joomlapolis profile it is showing the domain for my beta site i.e. "mgv.siteprogress.info".

If you can change the domain from your end and make it to "mgv.com.au", so might be license can work for this domain also.

Your help and support will be really appreciable in this regard.

Kind Regards,
Vivek

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #217922 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number
This shouldn't be an issue. As Nick explained the license can be on 2 sites. 1 production and 1 development. Simply add your license to the production site and it should work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #217948 by fxweb
Hello Support,

I add my license number on my live site, just copy the license number and paste it but it doesnt work.

Please provide me a new license number for my live site so that I can work further on subscription module.

Please suggest me a new way for completion of my work.

Kind Regards,
Vivek

11 years 4 months ago #217950 by fxweb
Hello Support,

As you told me this license number is for 2 sites. 1 for production and 1 development as I complete the Subscription module on my beta site i.e. on my staging server and this module is working very fine on this , now I want it should also work on my live site.

Please suggest me on this how to proceed further in live site as I have to Uninstall the module from beta server or you provide me the new license number for my live site as license number is not working properly in my live site.

Please give me a suggestion on this to complete my task.

Kind Regards,
Vivek

11 years 4 months ago #217955 by nant

fxweb wrote: Hello Support,

As you told me this license number is for 2 sites. 1 for production and 1 development as I complete the Subscription module on my beta site i.e. on my staging server and this module is working very fine on this , now I want it should also work on my live site.

Please suggest me on this how to proceed further in live site as I have to Uninstall the module from beta server or you provide me the new license number for my live site as license number is not working properly in my live site.

Please give me a suggestion on this to complete my task.

Kind Regards,
Vivek

You are either mistyping your license number of something is preventing activation.

Please note that you can also migrate to the new CBSubs GPL 3.0 (see home page article) getting a nice discount to do so (your case is 75% off).

With the upgrade you will no longer need a license number, you will be able to use on all your sites and you will also have no user count limitation.

11 years 4 months ago #217983 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number
How does it not work? Does it give you an error message? What error message? Note your development site should have a minimal amount of users for testing, do not have a full users table on a development site as it may think it's your production site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn