Regarding CBSUBSCRIPTION License Number

11 years 4 months ago #217742 by fxweb
Hi,

I am getting problem regarding the cb subscription plugin. I had installed all the plugins regarding cb subscription and then I entered the license number which was provided by you it shows error and i.e.

"Sorry you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access. "

Please reply on this ASAP.

Thanks
fxweb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #217751 by nant

fxweb wrote: Hi,

I am getting problem regarding the cb subscription plugin. I had installed all the plugins regarding cb subscription and then I entered the license number which was provided by you it shows error and i.e.

"Sorry you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access. "

Please reply on this ASAP.

Thanks
fxweb

versions please.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #217809 by fxweb
Hi,

version of Cb_subscription is 2.0.2

This message contains confidential information

Please see the attached image for better understanding.

Thanks
Vivek
Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago #217810 by nant
Please try copy pasting again your CBSubs license number from your Membership tab to your CBSubs licensing tab.

Also please read this announcement and check your email on how to upgrade your membership and get CBSubs GPL 3.0 which no longer needs a license number.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18335-cbsubs-30-goes-gpl-

11 years 4 months ago #217820 by fxweb
Hello Support,

Actually the problem is first I installed this plugin for testing on my beta site i.e. "mgv.siteprogress.info" but I didn't put the license number into it so as to keep it working on the live site. Now, when I installed this plugin for my live site i.e. "mgv.com.au", I am getting the issue.

Could you please update the license number for my live site also as I have purchased the same for this live site only (mgv.com.au).

Your speedy help in this regard must be more helpful and appreciable.

Kind Regards,
Vivek

11 years 4 months ago #217823 by nant

fxweb wrote: Hello Support,

Actually the problem is first I installed this plugin for testing on my beta site i.e. "mgv.siteprogress.info" but I didn't put the license number into it so as to keep it working on the live site. Now, when I installed this plugin for my live site i.e. "mgv.com.au", I am getting the issue.

Could you please update the license number for my live site also as I have purchased the same for this live site only (mgv.com.au).

Your speedy help in this regard must be more helpful and appreciable.

Kind Regards,
Vivek

There shouldn't be an issue with this - you can use the license on a second test site.
Please try pasting your license number again from scratch and save the settings area of cbsubs again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn