[SOLVED] VAT in my invoices

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #223524 by myann
[SOLVED] VAT in my invoices was created by myann
Hi,
I have a little problem :
in my country, guadeloupe, professionnal do not have VAT number, but we have a VAT tax, so when my user paid his invoice, VAT tax does not appear.

How can I set it as mandatory please ? Not depending on type of client.

Thank you by advance

Myann

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #223528 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic VAT in my invoices
You can add tax using the CBSubs Tax integration. You could also use CBSubs Promotions to add a negative value to increase the price and call it whatever you like. VAT number only shows in invoice address if a Company is supplied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #223543 by myann
Replied by myann on topic VAT in my invoices
I have ever create my VAT tax, with the value...but when the user is in the basket, the tax does not appear.

I do prefer use tax instead of negative discount .

11 years 1 month ago #223563 by krileon
Ensure the CBSubs tax integration is enabled within CB > Plugin Management. Once done navigate to CBSubs > Settings > Tax and ensure it's enabled there as well and have set the system seller country, state, and zip as needed. Now when creating your Tax Rates ensure all the settings under "Geographic conditions for applying this tax" are correctly set.

Note if you change from the defaults and limit who the tax applies to based off location the user will need to supply an address in the CBSubs invoice for it to properly calculate. It's usually best to set the default customer country in CBSubs > Settings > Tax to be the same as the default system just encase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #223592 by myann
Replied by myann on topic VAT in my invoices
Ensure the CBSubs tax integration is enabled within CB > Plugin Management. --> OK
navigate to CBSubs > Settings > Tax and ensure it's enabled --> OK
set the system seller country, state, and zip --> Guadeloupe, Guadeloupe, None, 971..
I am not sure about this parameters.

all the settings under "Geographic conditions for applying this tax" are correctly set. --> OK

But I notice something : in setting > display > invoice
I select a field for the country field but in the invoice in frontend, it does not appears. When I want to modify the data of the user, the good country is selected in the list (not frome my field as I set it)...a little bit strange.

When I saved the parameter, the country is set at Guadeloupe, but the VAT does not appears yet

About region, province, we do not need this field in Guadeloupe.

Perhap's the problem comes from here.

Myann

11 years 1 month ago #223614 by krileon

But I notice something : in setting > display > invoice
I select a field for the country field but in the invoice in frontend, it does not appears. When I want to modify the data of the user, the good country is selected in the list (not frome my field as I set it)...a little bit strange.

Your fields values must match exactly the values of CBSubs dropdown or it won't synchronize properly.

Create a new Tax Rate and leave it at its defaults then add a tax value and see if it displays. Leaving everything on default should cause it to apply to all purchases regardless of location. You should see the tax applied when viewing your basket after selecting a plan to purchase.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn