11 years 1 month ago #223795 by myann
Replied by myann on topic VAT in my invoices
Great, it works.
Thank you so much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #225780 by myann
Hi, sorry to open this post again but I just realized something :

when a user choose a plan, the field "region" is empty even if in his profile, the field is fill with the good value.

I set the CBSubs field for the invoice correctly but it does not work.
The filed is a select list field.

Can you help me understand why please ?

regards

myann

11 years 2 weeks ago #225804 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic VAT in my invoices
The values must match exactly. If your CB field for Region does not match the values of the dropdown Region field in CBSubs Invoice then it won't synchronize across properly. You can find Region values within the XML file below or by using Chrome or Firebug for Firefox and inspecting the dropdown element.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 weeks ago #225817 by myann
I cheked it. The value is exactly the same. Moreover, when I edit the field and select the value, it matches it and add the VAT in the form.
So I do not think the problem comes from here.

Regards

Myann

11 years 2 weeks ago #225827 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic VAT in my invoices
Are you setting default buyer Country and/or State using CBSubs Tax within CBSubs > Settings > Tax? There's a known bug that doing so will break CB field synchronization. Please also note CB Field synchronization only happens 1 time then never again. So if you've already made a test purchase then it's not going to populate the CBSubs invoice address fields with CB field data.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 weeks ago #225855 by myann
Ok, in the tax tab, I cannot select nothing about the buyer country. SO how can I do. Nothing appears in the list.

About the CB field synchronization, is there any solution ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn