[SOLVED] VAT in my invoices

11 years 1 month ago #223623 by myann
Replied by myann on topic VAT in my invoices
I have a start of solution :

when I saved the user profile at Guadeloupe (French), then change the geographic values (I do not understand why Guadeloupe is not referenced in Europe), it works.
But I have to modify the user information for the invoice.

So, when you said

Your fields values must match exactly the values of CBSubs dropdown or it won't synchronize properly.

Do you mean I have to change my list value "Guadeloupe" for "Guadleoupe (French)" ? It will be a little bit strange for my users. So, is there anoter way to do this please ?

Thank you so much for your help
Myann

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #223694 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic VAT in my invoices
The dropdown on CBSubs invoice uses 3 letter country codes and believe 2 letter state/province codes. Your CB dropdown must match these values exactly or it will not synchronize. You can find the exact values by right clicking and inspecting the dropdown in Chrome or with Firebug for Firefox.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: myann

11 years 1 month ago #223747 by myann
In my cbfield of region, I just can edit what appears to the user, not the "value" of the field.
I cannot display just 3 letters for them. So how can I edit the attribute "value" of my field in order to match with cbsubs please ?

regards

11 years 1 month ago #223753 by krileon
You'll first need to get the values CBSubs uses as instructed above or view the XML file below for them.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml

Now use those exact values in your CB field. You'd then translate them to their full value within your CB language files. Example a follows.

Value 1: US
Language String: 'US' => 'United States',

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #223756 by myann
Ok, I change the value but when I translate them in the language file, it does not change nothing. :-(

11 years 1 month ago #223765 by krileon
Please see the below regarding language string usages.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

I'm not sure, but you may need to use the old language usage, which requires defines. Example as follows.

define( 'US', 'United States' );

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: myann

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.626 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn