Lightbox Feature with Mootools

15 years 11 months ago #61867 by shtula
Replied by shtula on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Has anyone got it to work in a RocketTheme template?

I tried everything, nothing worked for me, only if I disable Mootools from within the template the lightbox effect will work but that's not an option.

Post edited by: shtula, at: 2008/04/29 12:04

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #62650 by Seurot
Replied by Seurot on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Hmm, I am having the same exact issue with Rockettheme templates. I'm running 1.0.15 and the rt_chromatophore template which uses mootools for about 3-4 of it's template functions. Is there any way to change the order of how this plugin's script is called into the page? I'd really love to be able to keep the functionality of both this plugin (which is essential) and the ability to use the top_panel (which would be a nice convenience). Otherwise, I'll probably just have to try and move the color changer into a module on the left/right side....somehow. Anyways, please let us know if any of you guys know of a hack to fix this.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Seurot

15 years 10 months ago #66209 by msquihuis
Replied by msquihuis on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
I have the same problem - box opened up but no picture. Applied your fix - edited the php file and added the js libaries.

Result is that nothing happens when I click on the picture - it just sits there. No slimbox and no window with photo either.

ideas?

I have been systematically disabling my javscript files in my rockettheme.

my.tierranatal.com

15 years 9 months ago #67327 by Keemosh
Replied by Keemosh on topic SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
hi!

u can use lytebox instead of lightbox.. same method

just download:
www.faszination-china.com/downloads/lytebox/lytebox_322cmod1.3.zip

extract it to:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/lytebox_322cmod1.3/

edit cb.profilegallery.php

change lines:
replace 1004: [code:1] $htmltext2 .= "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/css/lightbox.css\" type=\"text/css\" media=\"screen\" />";[/code:1]

with 1004:[code:1]$htmltext2 .= "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/lytebox_322cmod1.3/lytebox_322cmod1.3.css\" type=\"text/css\" media=\"screen\" />";[/code:1]

replace 1005: [code:1]$htmltext2 .= "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/js/prototype.js\"></script>";[/code:1]

with 1005: [code:1]$htmltext2 .= "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/lytebox_322cmod1.3/lytebox_322cmod1.3.js\"></script>";[/code:1]

comment 1006 and 1011

replace 1210: [code:1]. "<a href=\"$pglivelink\" rel=\"lightbox[group]\" title=\"$html_pgitemlightbox\">"[/code:1]

with 1210:[code:1] . "<a href=\"$pglivelink\" rel=\"lytebox[group]\" title=\"$html_pgitemlightbox\">"[/code:1]

enjoy ;)

Post edited by: Keemosh, at: 2008/07/04 13:28

Post edited by: Keemosh, at: 2008/07/04 13:30

15 years 9 months ago #68536 by ebdbizteam
Replied by ebdbizteam on topic Re:SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Thanks Keemosh, it helped. :laugh:
hmm.. what do you mean by 'comment 1006 and 1011'

15 years 9 months ago #68779 by Keemosh
Replied by Keemosh on topic Re:SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
that u don't need that.

put // before the code in that rows. (or delete.. :D)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn