15 years 9 months ago #68838 by carollac
Replied by carollac on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
B) ;) :cheer: OK?:huh:

Attachment plug_cbprofilegallery.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #75449 by piersol
Replied by piersol on topic Re:2nd Profile Gallery, j1.5
I am attaching a clone of profile gallery for J1.5.

I use this as a PREMIUM GALLERY on my site by requiring a higher access level for it than the other gallery plugin.

I did comment out the lines 1104 to 1120 which allows the images when clicked to open and be viewed.

THIS DOES NOT work with lightbox for 1.5.

I think others can demonstrate how to fix lightbox, slimbox etc, but at least this DOES work and its an easy second premium gallery if you need it.

Attachment 2nd_CB_profilegallery.zip not found

Attachments:

15 years 7 months ago #75569 by Andria
Replied by Andria on topic Re:SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
it seems like several people have solved this annoying issue, but somehow by the end of the thread, one loses the track on what, where and how exacty to do?

i think we have several solutions for several problems?

people talking about motools, slimbox, lytebox...

i think its pretty clear that the main issue is MOTOOLS (rockettheme users) so if someone has a solution to this PLEASE, PLEASE make a little effort and help brothers in arms, put a few files together, zip them and write a few lines if possible PLZ!!!

lots of bros would be really greatfull to get this finally working.

im either going back to Joomla 1.0.x or killing myself!

15 years 7 months ago #75645 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
CB 1.2 has much better integration with J!1.5+. Instead of killing yourself, get it now as a gift as a doc subscriber or wait just a little longer for it to go public. :)

Unfortunately, it's not a matter of writing a plugin or hack. Like you said, there are several issues here, and if you don't solve the underlying problem it's likely it'll rear its ugly head again in another form.
:evil:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #77288 by Oddsodz
Replied by Oddsodz on topic Re:SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Keemosh wrote:

hi!

u can use lytebox instead of lightbox.. same method

just download:
www.faszination-china.com/downloads/lytebox/lytebox_322cmod1.3.zip

extract it to:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/lytebox_322cmod1.3/

edit cb.profilegallery.php

change lines:
replace 1004: [code:1] $htmltext2 .= "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/css/lightbox.css\" type=\"text/css\" media=\"screen\" />";[/code:1]

with 1004:[code:1]$htmltext2 .= "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/lytebox_322cmod1.3/lytebox_322cmod1.3.css\" type=\"text/css\" media=\"screen\" />";[/code:1]

replace 1005: [code:1]$htmltext2 .= "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/js/prototype.js\"></script>";[/code:1]

with 1005: [code:1]$htmltext2 .= "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/lytebox_322cmod1.3/lytebox_322cmod1.3.js\"></script>";[/code:1]

comment 1006 and 1011

replace 1210: [code:1]. "<a href=\"$pglivelink\" rel=\"lightbox[group]\" title=\"$html_pgitemlightbox\">"[/code:1]

with 1210:[code:1] . "<a href=\"$pglivelink\" rel=\"lytebox[group]\" title=\"$html_pgitemlightbox\">"[/code:1]

enjoy ;)

Post edited by: Keemosh, at: 2008/07/04 13:28

Post edited by: Keemosh, at: 2008/07/04 13:30

I Can confirm that this works with "Rocket Themes".

"Fly up high you must if in an F-35B you are. Survive you might"
J-10's are like women, In the end they all go down.

15 years 6 months ago #77320 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:SOLUTION: Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Something else that can help with the J!1.5 mootools conflicting with javascript... I found a solution that helped with FB and the same type fix should work with any component using script that's throwing errors because of this.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn